A Chaplet for the Poor Souls in Purgatory [1850]
A Chaplet for the Souls in Purgatory (1850)
Taken from here

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse1.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3...%3DApi&f=1]

To be said on an ordinary Blessed Rosary, by repeating the De Profundis at the cross; the Pater at the large beads; and at the smaller, the following invocations:

O good Jesus, have mercy on the souls in purgatory (or the soul, or souls of N.), and grant them eternal rest.

When the Chaplet is addressed to the Blessed Virgin, the Ave Maria (Hail Mary) is said at the larger beads; and at the smaller, the following invocations:

O Mary, Mother of grace, Mother of mercy, pray for (N.) and obtain for them eternal rest.

Each Decade may be offered with a particular intention, by using the following or similar forms:

1st Decade

I offer Thee, O my Savior, this first Decade for the souls of my relations: through the Precious Blood which Thou didst shed them in Thy agony in the Garden of Olives, O good Jesus, have mercy on them.

2nd Decade

I offer Thee O my Savior, this 2nd Decade for the souls of all those who have shown me kindness through the Precious Blood which Thou didst shed for them in Thy scourging, O good Jesus have mercy on them.

3rd Decade

I offer Thee, O my Savior, this third Decade for the souls of those whom I have at anytime offended (or for the soul that is most destitute: or for the souls that were the most devout to the most holy Virgin…): through the Precious Blood which Thou didst shed for them in carrying Thy cross to Calvary, O good Jesus, have mercy on them.

4th Decade

I offer Thee, O my Savior, this fourth Decade for the souls of my friends and companions: through the Precious Blood which Thou didst pour forth upon Thy cross, and through the dollars which Mary, our tender Mother, endured at the foot of the cross, O good Jesus, have mercy on us.

5th Decade

I offer Thee, O my Savior, this fifth Decade for the soul of my father (or my mother: or of N…): I offer Thee for this soul so dear to me, the Precious Blood and the Sacred Water that flowed from Thy Heart, transfixed by the lance: through the mysterious wound in Thy Divine Heart, O good Jesus open to this soul the gate of heaven, and grant me grace to be reunited with it forever in the bosom of Thy goodness.

De Profundis

Out of the depths I have cried to Thee, O Lord: Lord, hear my voice. Let Thine ears be attentive to the voice of my supplication. If thou, O Lord, wilt mark iniquities: Lord, who shall abide it. For with Thee there is merciful forgiveness: and because of Thy law, I have waited for Thee, O Lord. My soul hath waited on His word: my soul hath hoped in the Lord. From the morning watch even until night, let Israel hope in the Lord. For with the Lord there is mercy: and with Him plenteous redemption. And He shall redeem Israel from all his iniquities.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Ghost, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
"So let us be confident, let us not be unprepared, let us not be outflanked, let us be wise, vigilant, fighting against those who are trying to tear the faith out of our souls and morality out of our hearts, so that we may remain Catholics, remain united to the Blessed Virgin Mary, remain united to the Roman Catholic Church, remain faithful children of the Church."- Abp. Lefebvre