Prayers to Our Lady of Mt. Carmel
[Image: ?u=http%3A%2F%2F4.bp.blogspot.com%2F-3RZ...f=1&nofb=1]

Prayer to Our Lady of Carmel

O beautiful Flower of Carmel, most fruitful vine, splendor of heaven, holy and singular, who brought forth the Son of God, still ever remaining a pure Virgin, assist us in our necessity. O Star of the Sea, help and protect us! Show us that thou art our Mother!

O Mary, conceived without sin!
Pray for us who have recourse to thee.
Mother and Ornament of Carmel! Pray for us.
Patroness of all who wear the Scapular! Pray for us.
Hope of all who wear the Scapular! Pray for us.
St. Joseph, friend of the Sacred Heart! Pray for us.
St. Joseph, chaste spouse of Mary! Pray for us.
St. Joseph, our Patron! Pray for us.
St. Simon Stock! Pray for us.
St. Therese, Little Flower of Jesus! Pray for us.

Prayer to the Queen of Carmel       
O glorious Virgin Mary! Queen of Carmel, Mother of God and of poor sinners; special Protectress of all those who wear thy holy Scapular, I supplicate thee, by the glory that has been accorded thee by the Incarnate Word in choosing thee for His Mother, to obtain for me the pardon of my sins, amendment of my life, salvation of my soul, consolation in my pains, and in particular the grace I now ask, provided it be conformable to the will of thy divine Son. Amen.
"So let us be confident, let us not be unprepared, let us not be outflanked, let us be wise, vigilant, fighting against those who are trying to tear the faith out of our souls and morality out of our hearts, so that we may remain Catholics, remain united to the Blessed Virgin Mary, remain united to the Roman Catholic Church, remain faithful children of the Church."- Abp. Lefebvre