The Dangers of the New Mass
Taken from a 2016 Letter from Fr. Cardozo regarding the errors of Bishop Williamson and company
(the whole letter is excellent and full of common sense!):

Quote:I ask, is the new mass part of the Catholic Church? And how do we know that it is not of the Catholic Church? Because of its errors, because the goal of the new mass is ecumenism, because our BIG LIONS for the Faith, Archbishop Lefebvre and Bishop de Castro Mayer, did not cease saying that this new mass is the mass of a new church, which is not the Catholic Church. Of course, when one listens to this, coming from a fellow priest, supposedly a traditional priest, supposedly from the Resistance, who tells you besides that the new mass is good, and that the new mass is of the Catholic Church, I'm sorry, but I thought there was going to be a short circuit.

Why? Because we are in contradiction! We enter into contradiction. Then I told him: “Father, I thought that the new mass was a mass from another church!” But Father insists, “No, no, no! It’s of the Catholic Church.” Of course, what’s going on here? What are we doing here? For, if the new mass is good, if the new mass is of the Catholic Church, please tell me what we are doing here. Why don't we go to our parishes? Maybe there we will have air conditioning. Tell me, what are we resisting? Please, because I repeat, if the new mass is good, if the new mass is of the Catholic Church, I don't really see any sense in our being here. And I think many of us would not have to be here.

But, let's finally put the movie on pause here. In mathematics, and in everything, not only in mathematics, when you start something, for instance to say 1+1=3, that is to say, you start with an error, if you do not correct the error, this error will influence the course of the analysis, and will increase exponentially [St. Thomas Aquinas tells us that: Parvus error in principio est magnus in fine - A small error in principle becomes great in its end results. The Catacombs]. Something that began as a small error will become a very big error. When I told you here on December 30th to be careful because we are looking at the tip of the iceberg, I think you did not assess the harm that this 1+1=3 has done. Why? Because to justify that 1+1=3, they start saying that the mass, the new mass is good, that it is of the Catholic Church.
"So let us be confident, let us not be unprepared, let us not be outflanked, let us be wise, vigilant, fighting against those who are trying to tear the faith out of our souls and morality out of our hearts, so that we may remain Catholics, remain united to the Blessed Virgin Mary, remain united to the Roman Catholic Church, remain faithful children of the Church."- Abp. Lefebvre

Messages In This Thread
The Dangers of the New Mass - by Stone - 03-10-2021, 08:10 AM
RE: The Dangers of the New Mass - by Stone - 07-21-2022, 03:41 PM
RE: The Dangers of the New Mass - by Stone - 07-27-2022, 06:53 AM
RE: The Dangers of the New Mass - by Stone - 07-28-2022, 07:26 AM
RE: The Dangers of the New Mass - by Stone - 09-25-2022, 01:04 PM
RE: The Dangers of the New Mass - by Stone - 09-25-2022, 01:12 PM
RE: The Dangers of the New Mass - by Stone - 09-25-2022, 01:51 PM
RE: The Dangers of the New Mass - by Stone - 09-26-2022, 05:34 AM
RE: The Dangers of the New Mass - by Stone - 10-19-2022, 10:53 AM
RE: The Dangers of the New Mass - by Stone - 11-18-2022, 07:50 AM