Learning the Traditional Catholic Faith
Hello, 

What is the best way to learn the traditional Catholic Faith without modernism or errors? Any websites or recommendations would be greatly appreciated. I would like to also learn how to defend the traditional Catholic Faith Thank you. 

I usually read the Baltimore Catechism and read Butlers live's of the Saints and the Council of Trent. I also am constantly seeing Fr. Hewko's and the Resistance Priests on YouTube.
https://thecatacombs.org/showthread.php?...ad#pid4222

AN ABRIDGMENT OF THE CHRISTIAN DOCTRINE: WITH PROOFS OF SCRIPTURE ON POINTS CONTROVERTED BY WAY OF QUESTION AND ANSWER.
COMPOSED IN 1649,
BY REV. HENRY TUBERVILLE, D.D., OF THE ENGLISH COLLEGE OF DOUAY:
NOW APPROVED AND RECOMMENDED FOR HIS DIOCESE, BY THE RIGHT REV. BENEDICT BISHOP OF BOSTON.

"This is the way, walk ye in it." - Isaiah xxx. 21
(09-17-2021, 08:52 PM)SaintCatherineofAlexandria7 Wrote: Hello, 

What is the best way to learn the traditional Catholic Faith without modernism or errors? Any websites or recommendations would be greatly appreciated. I would like to also learn how to defend the traditional Catholic Faith Thank you. 

I usually read the Baltimore Catechism and read Butlers live's of the Saints and the Council of Trent. I also am constantly seeing Fr. Hewko's and the Resistance Priests on YouTube.

Hello SaintCatherineofAlexandria7!

If you are doing the things you've already mentioned, you are well on your way! The Catechism of the Council of Trent is a wonderful treasure to learn about the Catholic Faith.

I cannot recommend enough the works of Archbishop Lefebvre, his conferences, sermons, and books. They give context and definition to the troubled times we are in right now.

Another great help is listening to Fr. Hewko's Catechism videos, beginning here.

Stay close to the Rosary and the Scapular and Our Blessed Mother will guide you to Her Son. She never abandons those who petition Her, trying to love Her Son more. 

God bless you and keep you! 

P.S. The many playlists available from SSPX-MC YouTube Channel have many resources too for learning more about the Faith as well as our troubled times and how to understand them in the light of the Faith.
"So let us be confident, let us not be unprepared, let us not be outflanked, let us be wise, vigilant, fighting against those who are trying to tear the faith out of our souls and morality out of our hearts, so that we may remain Catholics, remain united to the Blessed Virgin Mary, remain united to the Roman Catholic Church, remain faithful children of the Church."- Abp. Lefebvre
Hello Stone, 

Thank you very much for answering my question. I appreciate it. 

(09-18-2021, 07:01 AM)Stone Wrote:
(09-17-2021, 08:52 PM)SaintCatherineofAlexandria7 Wrote: Hello, 

Hello SaintCatherineofAlexandria7!

If you are doing the things you've already mentioned, you are well on your way! The Catechism of the Council of Trent is a wonderful treasure to learn about the Catholic Faith.

I cannot recommend enough the works of Archbishop Lefebvre, his conferences, sermons, and books. They give context and definition to the troubled times we are in right now.

Another great help is listening to Fr. Hewko's Catechism videos, beginning here.

Stay close to the Rosary and the Scapular and Our Blessed Mother will guide you to Her Son. She never abandons those who petition Her, trying to love Her Son more. 

God bless you and keep you! 

P.S. The many playlists available from SSPX-MC YouTube Channel have many resources too for learning more about the Faith as well as our troubled times and how to understand them in the light of the Faith.