UN Chief: Christians Who Don’t Accept MAPs Will Be Excluded From Society.
UN Chief: Christians Who Don’t Accept MAPs Will Be Excluded From Society.

The United Nations has warned Christians that if they do not fully embrace the legalization of pedophilia, they will be excluded from participating in society.

In a disturbing new declaration, UN expert Victor Madrigal-Borloz says religious freedom can only be tolerated if religious people fully embrace the globalist agenda, including radical LGBTQ+ ideology.

The LGBTQ+ ideology the UN is pushing originates from a report issued earlier this year that calls for the decriminalization of sex between adults and minors.

https://thepeoplesvoice.tv/un-chief-chri...om-society

T.me/LetThereBeLightNow
T.me/LetThereBeLightChat
Hi ThyWillBedone,

"Christians will be excluded from society"??  I've seen this quote elsewhere.  Down the rabbit hole, I went to the link below which is provided by Slay.com, but found no evidence of the quote, "Christians...will be excluded from society."  
You may be interesting in learning more.  An explosive report online takes a deep dive into the topic.  "Schools Must Equip Children To Have Sex Partners."

Stop World Control is a site known for their professionally produced documentaries.  I've seen a few.  Nick Adams interviewed the sites owner, David Sorenson, about their report: 

Mike Adams video interview:  Researcher David Sorenson Warns About Globalist Cabal Engaged in Child Grooming

I advise proceeding to that report with caution:

1.  That site may or may not be on our side.  I do not recommend making any donation.
2.  To locate the PDF of the citations, you need to scroll down to the bottom of the page.
3.  Some of the cited documents are not in English.
4.  Contains a shocking, revolting Training video for teachers of small children.
Veritas_2