Interesting Conversation Between Jesus and Satan
The Prophecies of Fraudais
CHAPTER XIII - ULTIMATE REVELATIONS
THE DEVIL’S SHARE

I see in the sun, that when the Lord ascended into Heaven and took possession of His kingdom, then hell became the kingdom of the Enemy. The Lord took possession of His earthly kingdom and said:

"I am established as Eternal King.”

Satan, furious, looks for some deviations in order to maliciously extend his power...

The Lord says to him: "You will be subject to Me; you will do only what My eternal law allows you.”

Satan asks to bear the name of Prince and that the finger of the Lord engrave this name in the sight of us all.

"Yes, you shall have all the names... the name of Prince: Prince of Darkness, Prince of the Abyss... "

"Don't put limits to Thy power," says Satan, "let me be free to expand as greatly as Thou should expand, until the end of the centuries."

"I will remain, as King, above all that you will do, above all that you will possess. I will be above, and I will command.”

Satan revolts. Yet he had his share, but the Lord also took enjoyment of His possessions.

The Lord says to him: "Prostrate yourself at My feet and worship My wills.”

"I will bend the knee, but on one condition... Let me be free," Satan said with authority, "to use, as Thou do and at my will, power over death, to be its master".

"I give you the power to tempt all men, to make them suffer to a certain extent... but I will be present".

Satan also asks for the power to perform wonders. The Lord does not leave it entirely to him, but He gives him something so that we can gain merits.

"In the beginning," says the Lord, "you shall not do many wonders, but a few. They will serve you for evil."

Satan protests that the share is not fair.

"A time will come, far away," the Lord replied, "when you will have so great a multitude in the world that your portion will exceed Mine. You will become a great conqueror for a period of time that will be too long and yet will be very short. While you are conquering multitudes, I will perform brilliant wonders and an earthquake, when the world is about to perish, when you will triumph over a victory without measure, when almost all parts of the world and the whole of Europe will rise up against each other. During the darkness there will be many conversions; many who have gone astray will come back to Me in repentance."

As they are about to separate, to return each one to his kingdom, Satan asks for the power to take all forms, in order to go everywhere.

"I give you permission to tempt My people," replies the Lord, "but I will never allow you to take the divine form or that of true figures (1)."

... Satan dares to be on first-name terms with the Lord.
      "Respect Me, in the name of My Eternal Power.”
      "Yes," says Satan, "one day, far from this day, Thou appears to tell me that I am a mighty conqueror. Thou will not put limits to the ravages which, already, the desire devours me...".

Marie-Julie asks the Flame of the Holy Ghost if the time is fixed, where Satan shall reign as such a great master. The Flame answers that it is fixed in the designs of the Lord and that the Devil feels the moment, without knowing it exactly. "It is the one where you are now, children of God", says the Flame.

Satan continues.

"In the beginning of that time," he said, "I will use every blasphemy and every unjust thing for the destruction of Thy kingdom... I will turn everything into a tool to work against Thee. First, I will dig that place where the greatest number dwell... [You do not ignore what it is, says the Flame (2)] "I will dig this place on which you will bring down lightning...” 

“You will destroy first, and, I after you, I will finish it all; I will make a rubble such as has never existed. I will cover Mine with the protection of tenderness," says the Lord. 

"I will bring about a revolt between Thine and mine," says Satan; "I will raise up all kings; I will put a division that will lead to civil war throughout the universe.” 

"On My side," the Lord continues, "I will send My Justice: punishments, miracles, deaths, plagues, pestilences, unknown diseases...”

"I will overthrow the temple of Thy prayers," Satan claims; "I will set up idols there to be worshipped. Everything that in peacetime resides in Thy temples will be broken,      dragged out, reduced to dust by mine.”

"I will show," says the Lord, "that I am the Eternal King. I will crush, under the thunderbolt of heaven, all those who will be given to you for hell. I will restore my people; I    will preserve them from the plagues; I will raise up the ruins. I will cast you into the abyss, but only after you have used the powers, I leave you for now."

The Flame says that the pain is close to entering the hearts and Hell ready to sing the great song of its victory.

Mary Julie Jahenny (August 30th , 1880) page 247-250

(1) By true figures is meant, no doubt, the resemblance to saints or persons who really existed.
(2) Paris.

.pdf   Jesus and Satan's Conversation.pdf (Size: 160.21 KB / Downloads: 2)
For the remedies of the unknown diseases and plagues: https://thecatacombs.org/showthread.php?tid=149