Marie-Julie Jahenny Prophecy Regarding the New Mass
Taken from here: http://www.catholictradition.org/Passion/jahenny.htm

THE CONSPIRACY TO INVENT THE "NEW MASS"

On November 27, 1902 and May 10, 1904, Our Lord and Our Lady announced the conspiracy to invent the "New Mass":

Quote:"I give you a WARNING. The disciples who are not of My Gospel are now working hard to remake according to their ideas and under the influence of the enemy of souls a MASS that contains words that are ODIOUS in My sight. When the fatal hour arrives when the faith of my priests is put to the test, it will be (these texts) that will be celebrated in this SECOND period ... The FIRST period is (the one) of my priesthood which exists since Me. The SECOND is (the one) of the persecution when the ENEMIES of the Faith and of Holy Religion (will impose their formulas) in the book of the second celebration ... These infamous spirits are those who crucified Me and are awaiting the kingdom of THE NEW MESSIAH."

(Therefore, it is the Jews who are responsible for the new Mass; and in fact the formula of the Offertory of the new Mass is inspired on the Jewish Kabbala. Jean Bustorf, in his Synagoga Judaica, the 1661 edition, page 242, gives the following words:

For the bread: "Benedictus Tu, Domine Deus noster, mundi domine qui panem nobis a terra produxisti."
For the wine: "Benedictus Tu, Domine Deus noster, mundi domine qui vineae fructum creaveris."

And Our Lord Adds:

Quote:"Many of My holy priests will refuse this book sealed with the words of the abyss."
Then sadly: "Unfortunately amongst them are those who will accept, it will be used."
"So let us be confident, let us not be unprepared, let us not be outflanked, let us be wise, vigilant, fighting against those who are trying to tear the faith out of our souls and morality out of our hearts, so that we may remain Catholics, remain united to the Blessed Virgin Mary, remain united to the Roman Catholic Church, remain faithful children of the Church."- Abp. Lefebvre
A reminder .... 

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse1.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3...ipo=images]

Old Mass 

vs. 

New Mass

[Image: new-mass.jpg]