The Great Monarch Prophecies
(Given to Marie-Julie Jahenny) On October 26th, 1882, Our Lord announced a schism between the Church of France and Rome:

"The heart of the diocese of...  will be in a revolt that cannot be appeased.  His cry, his threatening words will make the strongest tremble.  In the days when the darkness of the great vengeance will surround the people with struggles and fights, this pastor (the bishop of...), like the others, will not submit to the orders of the Roman Pontiff.... When the power of mortal men - defiled, corrupt men, threatened with terrible death - when this power will ordain throughout this Kingdom a terrible religion ...  I do not see but the few entering into this religion which will shake the whole Earth...  From the height of My glory, I see eagerly entering into this guilty, infamous, sacrilegious religion... I see bishops entering...  Seeing these bishops, many, many...  Ah, My Heart is wounded to death - and following them, the whole flock, all of them, without hesitation, rushes into damnation and hell, My Heart is wounded to death as at the time of My Passion...  Others will follow in the footsteps of these bishops of France... If I told you that to found this infamous and cursed religion of the bishops, priests will not leave at the second call. Do you know well, My children, that My bishops and priests will not be for the one I wish to resurrect your Fatherland; there will be very few, very few for him... "They will be against the King (the Great Monarch)... ''.

Taken and translated from: Marie-Julie la Stimatisée Bretonne (Marie-Julie the Breton Stigmatist) by the Marquis de la Franquerie, pages 37-28

Messages In This Thread
The Great Monarch Prophecies - by Elizabeth - 12-02-2020, 06:10 PM
RE: The Great Monarch Prophecies - by Elizabeth - 12-11-2020, 12:49 AM
RE: The Great Monarch Prophecies - by Elizabeth - 12-14-2020, 12:28 AM
RE: The Great Monarch Prophecies - by Elizabeth - 12-26-2020, 11:37 PM
RE: The Great Monarch Prophecies - by Elizabeth - 01-20-2021, 06:49 PM
RE: The Great Monarch Prophecies - by Elizabeth - 01-21-2021, 11:58 AM
RE: The Great Monarch Prophecies - by Elizabeth - 01-27-2021, 06:55 PM
RE: The Great Monarch Prophecies - by Elizabeth - 02-04-2021, 03:21 PM
RE: The Great Monarch Prophecies - by Elizabeth - 03-11-2021, 11:48 PM