French SSPX Bulletin from December 24th reports a preparation for Episcopal Consecrations?
Thank you Stone for your response and sorry for the delay.

Certainly the organization of the Resistance has been catastrophic, as have also been some statements by Bishop Williamson to which you allude. However, I believe that through him the apostolic succession will be clearer and I trust that some of his successors will be able to improve and correct some of his outbursts. It must also be recognized that in the last year and a half in some of his Eleison he has corrected or modified, even if only slightly, some of his most problematic statements.

That said, I consider that this is what we have left, since of the current SSPX I do not believe that any of the three remaining bishops will resist Bergoglio's imminent unilateral agreement.

As for ViganĂ², it is true that he is improving, but I would like the consecration sub conditione to be confirmed, precisely by Bishop Williamson, since the sacrament of orders, especially that of the new rite of episcopal consecration, is seriously doubtful.

Regarding Bishop Williamson's secret consecrations, I believe they were not so minimalist and had enough to be considered valid. At least that's how I have proof of it regarding Paul Morgan or Michal Stbonicki. I suppose the same thing will happen with Giacomo Ballini.

Regarding Sedevacantism, I understand that the position must be one of a certain tolerance. Sedevacantism is an understandable and logical position, as long as it does not aim at conclavism or similar issues. The big problem of the sedevacantists is, in my opinion, the dogmatization of this conclusion and the dubious lineage of Ngo Dinh Thuc.

In Christ.

Messages In This Thread
RE: French SSPX Bulletin from December 24th reports a preparation for Episcopal Consec... - by Boanerges - 02-09-2024, 02:00 PM