Another Fake Resistance Bishop
Regarding this "not so ancient history" from The Recusant's previous post: 

"Some of us will recall some not-so-ancient history. This same Bishop Wiliamson encouraged Frs. Pfeiffer and Hewko to start a seminary, no small undertaking. They managed it, with occasional help from other priests and a lot of good people put a lot of time, effort and money into helping. This very same delinquent bishop then refused to do anything, even to give tonsures to the seminarians. He didn't do a single tonsure. Even during 2013 and 2014 when he was still pretending to support it, when he would turn up to do confirmations and preach a sermon in the seminary chapel, he was trying desperately to undermine it behind the scenes. And in the meantime his minions and bootlickers spread a constant stream of gossip online, the gist of which was that the seminary wasn't good enough. And yet now, the order of the day seems to be ordaining young men who have had no seminary formation, who lived in Fr. Ballini's house and taught themselves using textbooks. "

While I sincerely appreciate The Recusant's input, I believe it's very important to remember that it was rather common knowledge over here in the states that B. Williamson, much to his credit, requested rather early on that Pablo be removed from the seminary. B. Williamson requested this due to his concern of Pablo's possible negative influence over the seminarians. Fr. Pfeiffer told us this himself, several times, while trying his best to convince us that the seminary could not function without Pablo and he believed B. Williamson wanted Pablo gone in order to ensure the failure of the seminary.
While I cannot be absolutely certain of B. Williamson's true intentions (and neither can Fr. Pfeiffer), nor can I be sure of what was true, twisted truth, or just blatantly false information from Fr. Pfeiffer, it is worth reflecting and considering how very differently perhaps the course of things could have gone if Fr. Pfeiffer had simply obeyed this simple request from the bishop, trusted in God rather than Pablo, and soldiered on without this layman at the seminary.
In hindsight, it looks as though B. Williamson's request was prudent, to say the least.
Fr Pfeiffer is not simply a victim of B. Williamson's neglect. It's far deeper than just that, but let's not open that big can of worms, anymore than needed.
Just fyi...

Messages In This Thread
RE: Another Fake Resistance Bishop - by Stone - 01-06-2023, 08:38 AM
RE: Another Fake Resistance Bishop - by Stone - 01-06-2023, 08:39 AM
RE: Another Fake Resistance Bishop - by Thomas - 01-06-2023, 09:19 AM
RE: Another Fake Resistance Bishop - by Genovese - 01-10-2023, 05:45 AM
RE: Another Fake Resistance Bishop - by Genovese - 02-18-2023, 11:06 AM
RE: Another Fake Resistance Bishop - by Stone - 01-07-2023, 10:11 AM
RE: Another Fake Resistance Bishop - by Beth Cline - 01-20-2023, 04:07 PM