Abp. Viganò: The post-Vatican II church has almost entirely eclipsed the Church of Christ
Vigano says the faith of the people has been "scientifically corrupted through the adulteration of the Holy mass carried out through the Novus Ordo". 

Bishop Williamson says the New Mass can nourish your faith.

Which one is is giving an accurate assessment of the battlefield since Vatican II? The who recognizes the damage to souls and warns of it or the one pushing souls towards the source of the damage?

I'm tired of fake news, fake information, and I'm tired fake traditionalists. If Bishop Williamson thinks Vatican II is so great and so helpful to souls that they can nourish their faith there than let him stop pretending to be what he is not and declare himself an indult-er, who take exactly that position. 

But as Vigano has said before about the old Mass and the New Mass, one cannot serve two masters. And as Archbishop Lefebvre has noted, to accept both puts oneself in a state of contradiction. And so not to appear the split personality he really is, Bishop Williamson will continue to lure souls away with his songs like the pied piper of old and numb them with song and Shakespeare and they will continue to say 'isn't he wonderful!?' when all the while the road he leads them down ends in a loss of faith.

I bet if there were at least one truly traditional bishop in the world, +W would fade and no one would have anything to do with him. It is only because there are none he still has a small group of syncophants wiling to accept his double-speak.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Abp. Viganò: The post-Vatican II church has almost entirely eclipsed the Church of... - by Thomas - 10-28-2022, 12:23 PM