‘The Real Anthony Fauci’ movie is now available for free viewing [until October 28]
What I am going to say is in no way a promotion of RFK Jr. I don't know enough about him other than what a cursory look shows. 

However, I too used to say vaccines were good, as long as you got rid of the junk, the dangerous adjuvants in them. The short video (25 sec) of RFK Jr. saying vaccinations were good was something I too used to say but I would always follow up with "as long as you got rid of the mercury, the monkey cells, the aluminum, etc.' In this short clip of RFK, there is no context - we don't know when this was published, or what he said immediately before or after as there is no link to the full RFK clip. 

It is a fact that RFK began fighting against vaccine adjuvants since at least 2005. This is very well documented. 

He is also no media darling. This is from an overall disparaging Vanity Fair piece from 2021 but still speaks of the fact that he has been active on children's behalf for many years: 

Quote:For decades, Kennedy, son to former Attorney General Robert F. Kennedy and nephew to President John F. Kennedy, was known for his work in environmental law, suing corporations on behalf of Indigenous groups and other individuals, and vocally opposing dependency on fossil fuels. But in the late ’90s, he also helped found the Food Allergy Initiative, and began to argue that certain allergies were linked to childhood vaccines. In 2014 he edited Thimerosal: Let The Science Speak; in 2016 he coauthored Vaccine Villains: What the American Public Should Know About the Industry; and he’s lent his name to multiple other similar books by way of forewords, including the third edition of The Peanut Allergy Epidemic, which features a graphic of a needle on its blood red cover, and 2020’s Plague of Corruption, coauthored by discredited former researcher Judy Mikovits.

In 2016, Kennedy founded the World Mercury Project, which he expanded into the Children’s Health Defense in 2018, a nonprofit with a self-described mission “to end the childhood health epidemics by working aggressively to eliminate harmful exposures, hold those responsible accountable, and establish safeguards so this never happens again.” Kennedy, who serves as chairman of the board and chief legal counsel, features prominently on the site; his portrait appears on the homepage under a banner reading “The Defender” (the name of the site’s newsletter), and a one-liner—“The greatest crisis that America faces today is the chronic disease epidemic in America’s children”—emblazoned next to the Kennedy visage that has been a feature of American iconography for over a century: square-set jaw; mouth half open, mid-speech; blue eyes that appear to perpetually squint into the sun. This summer, he has a new book out from his longtime publisher Skyhorse Publishing. The book, which will be distributed by Simon & Schuster, is called The Real Anthony Fauci: Big Pharma’s Global War on Democracy, Humanity, and Public Health. (Full disclosure: This reporter has a forthcoming book from Simon & Schuster.) He has an embattled stance toward the press: “Are you doing journalism or is this a hit piece? I’m assuming it’s a hit piece,” he wrote in response to an interview request.

All that aside, and in full disclosure, I haven't yet seen RFK's video on Fauci, but if it is factual, then it is truthful and thus deserves to be watched, if so inclined.

Again, I don't really pay much attention to RFK Jr. and given his family's liberal background it wouldn't surprise me if he is not who he appears to be. 

But Fauci has done much damage and in my mind, even before his machinations beginning in 2020, he was a monster who has inflicted much pain and suffering and anyone who truthfully exposes that deserves praise for that act:

Fauci’s NIH Also Funded Medical Experiments on AIDS Orphans in NY City

Former FDA Commissioner: Fauci Funded Gain Of Function On Even Deadlier MERS-like Coronaviruses

Bipartisan legislators demand answers from Fauci on ‘cruel’ puppy experiments

Fauci Openly Admits Biden Mask Mandate Is About Preserving “Authority”

Dr. Birx Admits She And Fauci Made Up 'The Science' On Lockdowns, Social Distancing
"So let us be confident, let us not be unprepared, let us not be outflanked, let us be wise, vigilant, fighting against those who are trying to tear the faith out of our souls and morality out of our hearts, so that we may remain Catholics, remain united to the Blessed Virgin Mary, remain united to the Roman Catholic Church, remain faithful children of the Church."- Abp. Lefebvre

Messages In This Thread
RE: ‘The Real Anthony Fauci’ movie is now available for free viewing [until October 28] - by Stone - 10-25-2022, 10:48 AM