Welcome to The Catacombs
Welcome to The Catacombs!

Following our Lord who said, “Teach them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and behold I am with you all days, even to the consummation of the world.”

We are Catholics born in the newest Catacomb within this grave crisis of the Church, stemming from the modernist revolution of Vatican II. A Revolution which has so encompassed and distorted the Catholic Faith throughout the four corners of the world so as to leave our Faith nearly obliterated. Our Lady had forewarned and lamented in La Salette and Fatima,  “Souls will be lost…for not listening to my Son…His hand is heavy.”

The Catacombs Forum is but another voice rising from the underground of this crisis, hoping to imitate Our Lord in His example in choosing to come into this world from the lowly manger in the Cave. Born in nothing…to herald the greatness of His Father,“Gloria in excelsis Deo: Glory to God in the Highest!”

This forum was created in view of serving the needs of those who desire to remain true to the Catholic Traditions that Our Holy Mother Church has taught and handed down, especially through the  guidance of our Lord’s servant, Archbishop Marcel Lefebvre. "Tradidi quod et accepi: I have handed down what I have received."

Upon the Rock of Christ conviction is set. May God bless our little effort that we offer for Him and His beautiful Mother.

Instaurare omnia in Christo: to Restore all things in Christ

Messages In This Thread
Welcome to The Catacombs - by Stone - 11-26-2020, 08:38 AM
RE: Welcome to The Catacombs - by Stone - 12-17-2020, 11:32 AM