'Back to Eden' Gardening
For your consideration:

BACK TO EDEN is a documentary about American gardener and arborist Paul Gautschi that ignited the global gardening movement "Back to Eden Gardening." Paul pioneered a no-dig gardening method that implements wood chips to conserve water and regenerate the soil. Back to Eden Gardening is a regenerative agriculture technique that implements organic gardening principles and is considered one of the best sustainable permaculture methods for growing food. - 

"So let us be confident, let us not be unprepared, let us not be outflanked, let us be wise, vigilant, fighting against those who are trying to tear the faith out of our souls and morality out of our hearts, so that we may remain Catholics, remain united to the Blessed Virgin Mary, remain united to the Roman Catholic Church, remain faithful children of the Church."- Abp. Lefebvre
I thought this information would be useful to have and do in regards to planting.

Marie-Julie: "The sun says again, to the surroundings, it does not say it here, but in the surroundings, the ear of wheat will blacken, and the harvest that is to be sowed at the end of May and at the beginning of June, to harvest at the end of August and in September, he says that this harvest will go up to the flowers and that the flower will remain a considerable time, not producing any grains and no appearance of harvest; it will be nul.
"From the beginning of this appearance of the ear being painted black, says the sun, the only of means of harvesting a part of the crop, if it is not all stained in black, will be to sow in the shape of a Cross, the medal of the great Saint Benedict."

The Blessed Virgin to Marie-Julie: "My children, I have compassion for everything." The Blessed Virgin Mary has compassion even on animals. She says: "Attach medals of St. Benedict to the necks of animals. Sow these medals in the shape of a cross in the fields where the wheat remains in flower without going to the ear. This plague will also reach the vines."