St. Pius X - Prophecies
[Image: Pius_X.jpg]
St. Pius X

During an audience for the general chapter of the Franciscan order in 1909, the Pontiff appeared to enter a trance. Those present remained motionless and silent. After a few moments, Pius opened his eyes, rose from his seat, and cried, "What I have seen is terrifying! Will I be the one, or will it be a successor? What is certain is that the Pope will leave Rome and, in leaving the Vatican, he will have to pass over the dead bodies of his priests!" He then cautioned the witnesses, "Do not tell anyone this while I am alive."

Just before his death, St. Pius X had another vision. "I have seen one of my successors, of the same name, who was fleeing over the bodies of his brethren. He will take refuge in some hiding place; but after a brief respite, he will die a cruel death. Respect for God has disappeared from human hearts. They wish to efface even God's memory. This perversity is nothing less than the beginning of the last days of the world."

https://catholicmystics.blogspot.com/p/p...rning.html
The following are taken from: Les Mystères du Sang Royal (Mysteries of the Royal Blood) pages 139-140:

St. Pius X:  "I beg you to join me in this conviction: Soon God will work wonders that will give us, not only the confidence that France will not cease to be the Eldest Daughter of the Church, but the joy of seeing this, not only in words but in deeds." Speech given January 8th, 1905.

St. Pius X: "You will tell the French that they should make their treasure the wills of Saint Remigius, Charlemagne, and Saint Louis, which can be summed up in these words so often repeated by the heroine of Orleans: 'Long live Christ who is King of France'. Speech given December 13th, 1908.

St. Pius X: "I do not only have hope (for France), I have the certainty of a full triumph'". Speech given April 18th, 1909.

St. Pius X: "(I have this conviction that) the people who made a covenant with God at the baptismal font of Reims will repent and return to their original vocation (that is to say, the Royalty). "Speech of November 29th, 1911.

St. Pius X: "She will never perish, the Daughter of so many merits and so many tears." Speech of November 29th, 1911.

Louis XVI’s apparition to St. Pius X: "All that have survived will one day gather around the place where my blood was shed; in the midst of them will appear the one (Great Monarch) believed to be dead. It is he who will hold my scepter in his hand; he is the eldest after me.”
(This apparition is kept in the Church’s canonization file for Louis XVI)
Does anyone have the digital version of this book in French or English? Or some other source for these visions of St. Pius X? Thanks!

(01-19-2021, 03:35 PM)Elizabeth Wrote: The following are taken from: Les Mystères du Sang Royal (Mysteries of the Royal Blood) pages 139-140:

St. Pius X:  "I beg you to join me in this conviction: Soon God will work wonders that will give us, not only the confidence that France will not cease to be the Eldest Daughter of the Church, but the joy of seeing this, not only in words but in deeds." Speech given January 8th, 1905.

St. Pius X: "You will tell the French that they should make their treasure the wills of Saint Remigius, Charlemagne, and Saint Louis, which can be summed up in these words so often repeated by the heroine of Orleans: 'Long live Christ who is King of France'. Speech given December 13th, 1908.

St. Pius X: "I do not only have hope (for France), I have the certainty of a full triumph'". Speech given April 18th, 1909.

St. Pius X: "(I have this conviction that) the people who made a covenant with God at the baptismal font of Reims will repent and return to their original vocation (that is to say, the Royalty). "Speech of November 29th, 1911.

St. Pius X: "She will never perish, the Daughter of so many merits and so many tears." Speech of November 29th, 1911.

Louis XVI’s apparition to St. Pius X: "All that have survived will one day gather around the place where my blood was shed; in the midst of them will appear the one (Great Monarch) believed to be dead. It is he who will hold my scepter in his hand; he is the eldest after me.”
(This apparition is kept in the Church’s canonization file for Louis XVI)
Sorry I usually put the link or the PDF of these books. I am posting the link for the book (this book is also available in print) and I also found multiple links with these prophecies in French, I haven't seen them in English, hence why I translated them.

I will be posting the other links in French with these prophecies as well and if I ever find any English links or books with them, I will be sure to post them.

Please note that the apparition of Louis XVI is one of many of his apparitions after his death. The apparition is found in his file for canonization.

https://books.google.ca/books?id=Lzg0PDP...ec&f=false
Thank you Elizabeth!

I found these prophecies very interesting. Unfortunately though, the link to Google Books says that there's no eBook available. Would you have the PDF please?

Thanks!

PB

(03-19-2021, 04:34 PM)Elizabeth Wrote: Sorry I usually put the link or the PDF of these books. I am posting the link for the book (this book is also available in print) and I also found multiple links with these prophecies in French, I haven't seen them in English, hence why I translated them.

I will be posting the other links in French with these prophecies as well and if I ever find any English links or books with them, I will be sure to post them.

Please note that the apparition of Louis XVI is one of many of his apparitions after his death. The apparition is found in his file for canonization.

https://books.google.ca/books?id=Lzg0PDP...ec&f=false
I don't have a PDF, sadly, I looked and it doesn't exist, but I have a few links with the same prophecies. The French are great like that. They will put interesting facts and religious information that their country has in their books.

The PDF has the apparition of Louis XVI in French, it doesn't specify to who it was given, but the book says St. Pius X.

Would you like me to post the part of the book that talks about St. Pius X's prophecies?

http://route-europe-chretienne.fr/beatif...vril-1909/

Here is the link for the book mentioned in the above link: http://route-europe-chretienne.fr/beatif...vril-1909/

https://sspx.ca/fr/les-psaumes-une-prier...emie-56883

Let me know if you need any help.

.pdf   textesProneLouis16.pdf (Size: 526.42 KB / Downloads: 2)
When looking for information on the Great Monarch, especially in French, you find some interesting statements and prophecies from the saints that you never knew existed.
I found part of it in English.

https://ordodei.net/2018/12/15/pope-pius...catholics/

Discourse of Pope Pius X, 13 December 1908, on the Day of Joan of Arc’s Beatification in Orléans, France:

I am grateful, Venerable Brother [Monsigneur Touchet, Bishop of Orléans], to your generous heart, which would like me to work in the field of the Lord, always having full sunlight, without clouds or storms. But you and I must adore the dispositions of divine providence, which, having established the Church here below, allows her to encounter along her way obstacles of every kind and formidable resistance.

And the reason is evident, because the Church is militant and therefore in a continuous struggle: a struggle that makes the world a living battlefield and every Christian a brave soldier who fights under the banner of the Crucified One; a struggle that, inaugurated with the life of our most holy Redeemer, will only be accomplished at the end of time. And so every day, like the warriors of the tribe of Judah returning from slavery, we must with one hand repel the enemy and with the other raise the walls of the holy temple; that is to say, we must work for our sanctification.

And in this truth we are confirmed by the lives of these heroes, for whom the decrees were published: heroes who came to glory not only by passing through black clouds and storms, but also through continuous opposition and difficult temptations, to the point of giving their blood and life for faith.
I cannot deny, however, that I am very happy, that with the glorification of so many Saints God manifests his mercies in times of so much disbelief and religious indifference; that in a time of so much weakness of character there are presented for our imitation generous souls who, in confirmation of their faith, have given their lives; and that these examples for the most part come, venerable Brother, from your country, where the civic rulers have openly unfurled the banner of rebellion and have wanted to break all ties with the Church, whatever the cost.

I am happy because at a time when many are ashamed to call themselves Catholics, many others seek to ruin God, faith, revelation, worship and clergy, and talk about everything with mocking impiety, deny everything and turn to mockery and ridicule, not even respecting the sanctuary of conscience. In the face of these manifestations of the supernatural, however much they may try to close their eyes before the sun that illuminates them, it is impossible that a divine ray will not penetrate them, and, if nothing else, by the way of remorse will lead them back to faith.

I am glad, because the virtue of these heroes must revive the weak and fearful in the practice of Christian doctrine and belief and make them strong in the faith. Courage, in fact, has no reason to exist except in so far as it is based on a conviction. Will is a blind power when it is not enlightened by intelligence; nor can one walk more safely through darkness. But if the present generation has all the uncertainties and doubts of a man who is groping in darkness, this is a clear sign that he no longer treasures the Word of God, which is the lamp that guides our steps and the light that illuminates our paths, lucerna pedibus meis verbum tuum et lumen semitis meis.

Courage will come when faith is alive in the heart, when all the precepts imposed by faith are practiced, because faith is impossible without works, just as it is impossible to imagine a sun that does not give light and warmth. And the martyrs we have commemorated are witnesses of this truth, because it is not to be believed that martyrdom is an act of simple enthusiasm, in which the head is subjected to the axe to go straight to Paradise, but rather supposes the long and painful exercise of all the virtues, omnimoda et immaculata munditia. And to speak of the one who is best known to you, the Pulcella d’Orléans, who both in her humble native country, as well as among the vices of soldiers, kept herself as pure as an angel, proud as a lion in all the trials of battle, and devoted to the poor and unhappy. Simple as a child, both in the quiet of the fields and in the tumult of war, she was always recollected in God, and was full of love for the Virgin and for the Most Holy Eucharist like a Cherub; you have said it well, venerable Brother. Called by the Lord to defend her country, she responded to a vocation to an enterprise, which everyone, and even she herself, believed impossible; but what is impossible for men, is always possible with the help of God. However, let us not exaggerate the difficulties of practicing what faith imposes on us to fulfill our duties and to exercise the fruitful apostolate of giving good example, which the Lord expects of each of us: unicuique mandavit de proximo sua. Difficulties come from those who create and exaggerate them, from those who trust in themselves without the help of heaven, from those who give in vilely, fearful of the mocking and derision of the world, for whom it must be concluded, that in our days more than ever the main strength of evil men is the cowardice and weakness of those who are good, and all the backbone of the kingdom of Satan lies in the weakness of Christians. —

Oh! if I were allowed, as the prophet Zechariah did in spirit, to ask the divine Redeemer: what are these wounds are in the middle of your hands: quid sunt plagae istae in medio manuum tuarum? The answer would not be doubtful: these have been given to me in the house of those who loved me: his plagatus sum in medio eorum qui diligebant me; given by my friends, who have done nothing to defend me and who in every meeting have become accomplices of my opponents.

And to this reproach, given to the infamous and fearful Christians of all countries, one cannot exempt many Christians of France, which has been called, both by my venerated Predecessor as well as by you, venerable Brother, as you have recalled, the most noble missionary nation, generous and chivalrous, and I will add to his glory what Pope Gregory IX wrote to King St. Louis: “God, whom the heavenly legions obey, having established here below different kingdoms according to the diversity of languages and climates, has conferred on many governments special missions for the accomplishment” of his plans. And just as he once preferred the tribe of Judah to the tribes of Jacob’s other sons and gave them special blessings, so He chose in preference to all the other nations of the earth for the protection of the Catholic faith and the defense of religious freedom. For this reason, “France is the kingdom of God himself, the enemies of France are the enemies of Christ. That is why God loves France, because he loves the Church, which “spans the centuries and recruits legions for eternity. God loves France, which no effort has ever been able to detach entirely from God’s cause. God loves France, where at no time has faith ever lost its vigor; where kings and soldiers have never hesitated to face dangers and to give their blood for the preservation of faith and religious freedom”. Thus far, Gregory IX. Therefore, venerable Brother, on your return you will say to your fellow countrymen that, if they love France, they must love God, love faith, love the Church which, as for your fathers, so even now is the most tender mother of all of them. You will say that they treasure the testaments of St. Rémy, Charlemagne and St. Louis, which are summed up in the words so often repeated by their heroine of Orléans: “Vive le Christ qui est roi des Francs. Only France is great among nations in this regard, by this covenant God will protect it by making it free and glorious, on this condition it will be possible to apply to France what is said in the holy books about Israel, “that no one was “found” to insult this people except when it “departed from God”, et non fuit qui insuttaset, populo ipsi visi quando reeessit a cultu Domini Dei sui. Therefore, your idea is not a dream, Venerable Brother, but a reality, nor is there only hope in me, but also the certainty of full triumph. The Pope died, a martyr in Valence, when France, having ignored and annihilated authority, banned religion, demolished temples and altars, exiled, persecuted and decimated priests, had fallen into the most detestable abomination. Two years had not passed since the death of him who was supposed to be the last Pope, when France, guilty of so many crimes, still soaked in the blood of so many innocent people, devoutly turned her eyes towards the one who, prodigiously elected Pope, far from Rome, was enthroned in Rome, and France implored, along with forgiveness, the exercise of that divine power in the Pope that it had so often contested, and France was saved. What seems impossible to men is possible to God. And in this certainty I am confirmed by the protection of the martyrs who gave their blood for the faith and by the intercession of Joan of Arc, who, as she lives in the hearts of the French people, so she continuously repeats her prayer in heaven: Great God, save France!

Translation Giuseppe Pellegrino
Thank you so much, Elizabeth! Indeed, these prophecies were quite a discovery for me! After a little research, I also came across this book, that might be of use to you. 

http://www.latheotokos.it/programmi/LING...France.pdf

Thanks once again. Please count on our prayers for the good work that you do. And let's pray to Our Lady of the Great Return, through St. Joan for special graces for these prophecies to be realized. 

PB

quote="Elizabeth" pid='2660' dateline='1616191181']
I don't have a PDF, sadly, I looked and it doesn't exist, but I have a few links with the same prophecies. The French are great like that. They will put interesting facts and religious information that their country has in their books.

The PDF has the apparition of Louis XVI in French, it doesn't specify to who it was given, but the book says St. Pius X.

Would you like me to post the part of the book that talks about St. Pius X's prophecies?

http://route-europe-chretienne.fr/beatif...vril-1909/

Here is the link for the book mentioned in the above link: http://route-europe-chretienne.fr/beatif...vril-1909/

https://sspx.ca/fr/les-psaumes-une-prier...emie-56883

Let me know if you need any help.

[/quote]
You're welcome!

I will be keeping you in my prayers, as well, and asking Our Lord and Our Lady for the Great Triumph of the Catholic Church.

I actually purchased that book from France. I have been collecting the books from that author, Marquis de la Franquerie. I am actually going to be translating his book of the "The Holy (Angelic) Pontiff and the Great Monarch". He has a lot of amazing information in his books!