The Three Days of Darkness
BETWEEN THE IMPENDING and the IMMEDIATE SIGNS

There are predicted two other occurrences, as additional and final warnings before the terror of the three-day darkness: 

*A Prodigy during which time every soul will be shown exactly how they have offended God and to what extent. This will be a time of such intense personal suffering that many will "wish" to die, but one one will die.

*A Miracle similar to that at Fatima, a great wonder to convince many, predicted to take place on the Feast Day of a "young martyr" of the "Eucharist" but Not on a holy day of Our Lady. The miralce will last for about a quarter of an hour and will be visable from Garabandal, Spain, and the surrounding mountains. Our Holy Father will see it no matter where he is at the time. This miracle will take place on a date which will be "announced" eight days Before. Afterwards, God will leave a sign in memory of it.

THE CROSS IN THE SKY

As late as 1965, the three days of darkness was spoken of again in a holy person in Europe: "The Divine fire and the fire of hell will arrive and last during the days of darkness indicated by all the saints. My luminous cross will appear in the sky, it will be the sign that the final events are close, and will remind all of My terrible Passion, so that they will have time to reflect, for I shall not punish the world without previous announcement. All will have time to comprehend the significance of that cross in the sky, and everyone shall see it. All will know, even those who "reject" It, that this, My cross, will be the sign that a Redeemer came once to bring salvation and pardon. My cross will honored as never before.

THREE DAYS OF DARKNESS, pages 6-8

St. Edmund Campion: “I pronounced a great day… wherein the terrible Judge should reveal all men’s consciences and try every man of each kind of religion. This is the day of change, this is the Great Day which I threatened, comfortable to the well-being, and terrible to all heretics.
(Cobbett’s Complete Collection of State Trials…, Vol. I,  p. 1063.)

Blessed Anna Maria Taigi: “A great purification will come upon the world preceded by an ‘illumination of conscience’ in which everyone will see themselves as God sees them.”

Blessed Pope Pius IX: “Since the whole world is against God and His Church, it is evident that He has reserved the victory over His enemies to Himself... all will be forced to look to the supernatural... There will come a great wonder, which will fill the world with astonishment.”

Paul VI: “The maturity of conscience, most difficult to evaluate today, is the discernment between evil and good. Humanity has performed so many evil deeds that its conscience is now darkened by sin. We will need a terrible warning, and many will refuse to listen—a terrible warning. Most people will not heed it, but it will be essential to replace the moral order. Many have lived using their freedom for every kind of pleasure, and they are under the gaze of our God; but this judgment will be direct—at the same time, with His tenderness—and they will be forced to recognize their sin and to separate their sin from their goodness. This time, the sins of the world will be revealed.”

Messages In This Thread
The Three Days of Darkness - by Elizabeth - 01-04-2021, 12:15 AM
RE: The Three Days of Darkness - by Elizabeth - 01-20-2021, 02:42 PM
RE: The Three Days of Darkness - by Elizabeth - 01-21-2021, 12:09 PM
RE: The Three Days of Darkness - by Elizabeth - 01-28-2021, 01:38 PM
RE: The Three Days of Darkness - by Elizabeth - 02-01-2021, 03:11 PM
RE: The Three Days of Darkness - by Elizabeth - 02-04-2021, 11:27 PM
RE: The Three Days of Darkness - by Stone - 02-05-2021, 10:15 AM
RE: The Three Days of Darkness - by Elizabeth - 02-06-2021, 11:34 PM
RE: The Three Days of Darkness - by Elizabeth - 02-07-2021, 03:32 PM
RE: The Three Days of Darkness - by Elizabeth - 02-08-2021, 11:31 PM
RE: The Three Days of Darkness - by Elizabeth - 02-09-2021, 11:17 PM