Fr. Cardozo: On the Errors of Bp. Williamson
An excellent reply to Fr. Cardozo's Letter:

Thanks for reminding us about this letter and sermon.

Pointing out the similarities in statements of the three “resistance” bishops with Bishop Fellay which are different from those of Archbishop Lefebvre reveals a lot. It shows us, as Father Cardozo says in his sermon above, that:

We have left the neofraternity to remain Catholic, and now we see that we are directing the ship’s bow towards the neofraternity, towards the neofraternity’s position.”

Another good point from Father Cardozo’s sermon is what St. Pius X says about miracles and the sanctity of the Church.

Father Cardozo, speaking of the mark of sanctity, he [St. Pius X] says:

"The faithful that reads with a sincere heart the history of the church, will see this sanctity shine, not only on the essential sanctity of its invisible head, Jesus Christ, the sanctity of the sacraments, of the doctrine, of the religious corporations, of a great number of its members, but also abundance of celestial gifts, of the sacred charisms, of the prophesies, and --attention here-- and miracles with which Our Lord, denying these to the other religions, makes shine upon the face of the earth, this gift of sanctity of which exclusively His only church is endowed. I repeat, and miracles with which Our Lord, denying these to the other religions, makes shine upon the face of the earth, this gift of sanctity of which exclusively his only church is endowed.”

St. Pius X says that miracles are “exclusive” to His “only” church (the Catholic Church) and denied to the other religions (the Conciliar Church).

Also note that St. Pius X says, that miracles “make shine upon the earth, this gift of sanctity.” This is the purpose of miracles. But there is no sanctity in the Conciliar Church, thus there can be no miracles in the Conciliar Church

This quote of St. Pius X proves Bishop Williamson wrong.

And Father Cardozo later says in his sermon:

“… I cannot, just because I like Bishop Williamson, swallow this fairy tale, and tell all of you: ‘Gentlemen, there are little miracles, little foolishness. I’m attacking the sanctity of the Church, gentlemen, and this error is taking us to attack the unity of the Church.”

Good points, Father Cardozo.
"So let us be confident, let us not be unprepared, let us not be outflanked, let us be wise, vigilant, fighting against those who are trying to tear the faith out of our souls and morality out of our hearts, so that we may remain Catholics, remain united to the Blessed Virgin Mary, remain united to the Roman Catholic Church, remain faithful children of the Church."- Abp. Lefebvre

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fr. Cardozo: On the Errors of Bp. Williamson - by Stone - 12-27-2020, 12:44 PM