Daily offering of the Blessed Virgin Mary to the Most High as revealed to Mary of Agreda
Daily offering of the Blessed Virgin Mary to the Most High as revealed to Mary of Agreda
"Ven. Mary of Agreda - The Mystical City of God - Vol. I The Conception"; Chapter XXI, section 343; page 276.

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2F4.bp.blogspot.com%2F-ks...ipo=images]

Most Holy Mary: "My admonition to thee, whom in spite of thy weakness and poverty I have chosen with such a generous kindness as my disciple and companion, is this: that thou strive with all thy powers to imitate me in an exercise, in which I persevered during my whole life from the very first moment of my birth, omitting it on not a single day, however full of cares and labors it might have been.

The exercise was the following:

"Every day at the beginning of dawn, I prostrated myself in the presence of the Most High and gave Him thanks for His Immutable Being, His infinite Perfections, and for having created me out of nothing; acknowledging myself as His creature and the work of His hands, I blessed Him and adored Him, giving Him honor, Magnificence, and Divinity, as the supreme Lord and Creator of myself and of all that exists. I raised up my spirit to place it into His hands, offering myself with profound humility and resignation to Him, and asking Him to dispose of me according to His Will during that day and during all the days of my life and to teach me to fulfill whatever would be to His greater pleasure.

This I repeated many times during the external works of the day, and in the internal ones I first consulted His Majesty, asking His advice, permission, and benediction for all my actions."
"So let us be confident, let us not be unprepared, let us not be outflanked, let us be wise, vigilant, fighting against those who are trying to tear the faith out of our souls and morality out of our hearts, so that we may remain Catholics, remain united to the Blessed Virgin Mary, remain united to the Roman Catholic Church, remain faithful children of the Church."- Abp. Lefebvre
A reminder ....