‘The Real Anthony Fauci’ movie is now available for free viewing [until October 28]
‘The Real Anthony Fauci’ movie is now available for free viewing
'When people get fearful, their capacity for critical thinking gets disabled.'

[Image: Fauci-810x500.png]

Dr. Anthony Fauci
YouTube

Oct 19, 2022
(LifeSiteNews) – Robert F. Kennedy Jr. in collaboration with Jeff Hays Films has released a film version of Kennedy’s bestselling book “The Real Anthony Fauci” that details the extent of Dr. Anthony Fauci’s influence on global public health, especially during the time of the declared COVID pandemic.

Currently, the movie is available to view for free at the film’s website for a limited time.

The film is jam-packed with information about the life of Anthony Fauci and his role in the transformation of public health into a veritable pseudo-governmental infrastructure that has decided public policy for decades.

The film begins with a summary of Event 201, which was a pandemic-response exercise that took place just weeks before the advent of COVID-19 in the public discussion.

That event, the film recalls, was sponsored by the World Economic Forum, the Gates Foundation, and the CIA had a hand in its operations. The notion of fighting “misinformation” was a central theme at the pandemic exercise, as was the idea of asymptomatic spread, a rushed vaccine, and other things.

The film portrays the event as something like a simulation for what was to come with the declared pandemic just a couple months later.

Showing the unprecedented response to the coronavirus, the film showed a montage of the various media campaigns that appear engineered to get everyone to think in the same manner about the virus. Kennedy believes this was done to stoke fear among the populous.

At one point, he remarked, “When people get fearful, their capacity for critical thinking gets disabled.”

In came Fauci, portrayed by the media as the cool, calm and collected scientist as opposed to the vilified and bombastic President Donald Trump.

mRNA vaccine-tech inventor Dr. Robert Malone quipped “in comes Tony Fauci, savior of the West.”

The overall thesis of the film, as in the book, is that Fauci has been on a decades-long quest to be something of a Czar of public health, both in the U.S. and abroad.

Highlights of his time working in public health during the HIV/AIDS crisis are shown, and Fauci can be seen recommending something like social distancing as a preventive to contracting HIV even then.

The film notes that the narrative on HIV/AIDS was woefully incorrect, as was the narrative on COVID, and as he did then, Fauci has remained obstinate that he has done nothing wrong even in the face of severe criticism from colleagues and other scientists.

Another point the film makes is that Fauci has a history of jumping on the bandwagon of expensive and highly toxic medicines as treatments for diseases, ignoring their devastating harm to life and health and ignoring and or belittling and suppressing far safer medicines that can be repurposed for little to no money.

This has played out in the present day with Fauci’s reluctance to recommend safe and effective COVID treatments like hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin, and instead recommended highly dangerous and expensive remdesivir, as well as the now-proven dangerous COVID jabs.

The film is packed with loads more information about Fauci’s professional life and how his endeavors climaxed in his massive influence over the world’s response to COVID.

Those interested in watching the whole thing can do so if they act quickly, as the film will only be free until October 28.
"So let us be confident, let us not be unprepared, let us not be outflanked, let us be wise, vigilant, fighting against those who are trying to tear the faith out of our souls and morality out of our hearts, so that we may remain Catholics, remain united to the Blessed Virgin Mary, remain united to the Roman Catholic Church, remain faithful children of the Church."- Abp. Lefebvre
Such hooey!  Look at this character but don't go to the root of the problem!
This is a Kennedy problem from the get go.    Notice, no one will go after the Kennedy's.  They have created an aristocracy in this country.  If Robert Kennedy Jr. was serious he would not be doing the distraction trick by bringing all the fuss and and attention on Fauci.  The root of the problem is big pharma is not held responsible for killing and injuring people with their vaccines.

RFK says he wants vaccine safety.  He wants to create a vaccine safety agency.  ANOTHER national agency within the government, another wolf in the hen house so to speak.  No! 
What we need is the opposite.  What we want and need is local control at the most basic level and that is people deciding for themselves what goes into their bodies. 

In 1962  John F. Kennedy signed the national vaccination Act. It created the center for communicable diseases for immunization.  This was done by JFK.  Since 1962 to 1986  there were lots of vaccine injuries.  Instead of getting rid of the Nat. Vaccine Act, another Kennedy- Ted Kennedy in 1986 created the National Vaccine Injury program.  This program took away the powers of the court because it created the vaccine court which shields citizens from suing pharmaceutical companies for vaccine deaths and injuries. This created a vaccine wall to protect big pharma.  Robert Kennedy knows this.

Robert F. Kennedy, Jr.  is a puppet of the establishment, same as all the other puppets: Pelosi, Ted Cruz, so very many more it's sickening, and yes, Fauci too is a puppet.  The problem didn't begin with Fauci, it began when the U.S. government gave big pharma freedom from liability for their product.  The only product made that has this freedom - freedom to kill and injure citizens.  Freedom to experiment on citizens using vaccines.  How many commercials do you hear, (I hear them in the waiting rooms from the TV) telling people about the prescription drug law suits that big pharma has to pay out on.  The vaccines are treated differently from prescription drugs.  Only vaccines have protection from penalty.  That's why the big push for vaccines.  Consider how many vaccines they give to new born babies now!  It's criminal!

These are the words from Robert Kennedy Jr.:
"I want to say it emphatically, I AM PRO VACCINE.  I have been FIERCELY Pro-Vaccine  I believe that we ought to  have policies that Encourage Full Vaccination FOR ALL AMERICANS."

See and hear for yourself him saying so:       
What I am going to say is in no way a promotion of RFK Jr. I don't know enough about him other than what a cursory look shows. 

However, I too used to say vaccines were good, as long as you got rid of the junk, the dangerous adjuvants in them. The short video (25 sec) of RFK Jr. saying vaccinations were good was something I too used to say but I would always follow up with "as long as you got rid of the mercury, the monkey cells, the aluminum, etc.' In this short clip of RFK, there is no context - we don't know when this was published, or what he said immediately before or after as there is no link to the full RFK clip. 

It is a fact that RFK began fighting against vaccine adjuvants since at least 2005. This is very well documented. 

He is also no media darling. This is from an overall disparaging Vanity Fair piece from 2021 but still speaks of the fact that he has been active on children's behalf for many years: 

Quote:For decades, Kennedy, son to former Attorney General Robert F. Kennedy and nephew to President John F. Kennedy, was known for his work in environmental law, suing corporations on behalf of Indigenous groups and other individuals, and vocally opposing dependency on fossil fuels. But in the late ’90s, he also helped found the Food Allergy Initiative, and began to argue that certain allergies were linked to childhood vaccines. In 2014 he edited Thimerosal: Let The Science Speak; in 2016 he coauthored Vaccine Villains: What the American Public Should Know About the Industry; and he’s lent his name to multiple other similar books by way of forewords, including the third edition of The Peanut Allergy Epidemic, which features a graphic of a needle on its blood red cover, and 2020’s Plague of Corruption, coauthored by discredited former researcher Judy Mikovits.

In 2016, Kennedy founded the World Mercury Project, which he expanded into the Children’s Health Defense in 2018, a nonprofit with a self-described mission “to end the childhood health epidemics by working aggressively to eliminate harmful exposures, hold those responsible accountable, and establish safeguards so this never happens again.” Kennedy, who serves as chairman of the board and chief legal counsel, features prominently on the site; his portrait appears on the homepage under a banner reading “The Defender” (the name of the site’s newsletter), and a one-liner—“The greatest crisis that America faces today is the chronic disease epidemic in America’s children”—emblazoned next to the Kennedy visage that has been a feature of American iconography for over a century: square-set jaw; mouth half open, mid-speech; blue eyes that appear to perpetually squint into the sun. This summer, he has a new book out from his longtime publisher Skyhorse Publishing. The book, which will be distributed by Simon & Schuster, is called The Real Anthony Fauci: Big Pharma’s Global War on Democracy, Humanity, and Public Health. (Full disclosure: This reporter has a forthcoming book from Simon & Schuster.) He has an embattled stance toward the press: “Are you doing journalism or is this a hit piece? I’m assuming it’s a hit piece,” he wrote in response to an interview request.

All that aside, and in full disclosure, I haven't yet seen RFK's video on Fauci, but if it is factual, then it is truthful and thus deserves to be watched, if so inclined.

Again, I don't really pay much attention to RFK Jr. and given his family's liberal background it wouldn't surprise me if he is not who he appears to be. 

But Fauci has done much damage and in my mind, even before his machinations beginning in 2020, he was a monster who has inflicted much pain and suffering and anyone who truthfully exposes that deserves praise for that act:

Fauci’s NIH Also Funded Medical Experiments on AIDS Orphans in NY City

Former FDA Commissioner: Fauci Funded Gain Of Function On Even Deadlier MERS-like Coronaviruses

Bipartisan legislators demand answers from Fauci on ‘cruel’ puppy experiments

Fauci Openly Admits Biden Mask Mandate Is About Preserving “Authority”

Dr. Birx Admits She And Fauci Made Up 'The Science' On Lockdowns, Social Distancing
"So let us be confident, let us not be unprepared, let us not be outflanked, let us be wise, vigilant, fighting against those who are trying to tear the faith out of our souls and morality out of our hearts, so that we may remain Catholics, remain united to the Blessed Virgin Mary, remain united to the Roman Catholic Church, remain faithful children of the Church."- Abp. Lefebvre