Welcome to The Catacombs
Welcome to The Catacombs!

Following our Lord who said, “Teach them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and behold I am with you all days, even to the consummation of the world.”

We are Catholics born in the newest Catacomb within this grave crisis of the Church, stemming from the modernist revolution of Vatican II. A Revolution which has so encompassed and distorted the Catholic Faith throughout the four corners of the world so as to leave our Faith nearly obliterated. Our Lady had forewarned and lamented in La Salette and Fatima,  “Souls will be lost…for not listening to my Son…His hand is heavy.”

The Catacombs Forum is but another voice rising from the underground of this crisis, hoping to imitate Our Lord in His example in choosing to come into this world from the lowly manger in the Cave. Born in nothing…to herald the greatness of His Father,“Gloria in excelsis Deo: Glory to God in the Highest!”

This forum was created in view of serving the needs of those who desire to remain true to the Catholic Traditions that Our Holy Mother Church has taught and handed down, especially through the  guidance of our Lord’s servant, Archbishop Marcel Lefebvre. "Tradidi quod et accepi: I have handed down what I have received."

Upon the Rock of Christ conviction is set. May God bless our little effort that we offer for Him and His beautiful Mother.

Instaurare omnia in Christo: to Restore all things in Christ
It has been fifty-five years since the close of the Second Vatican Council. How prophetic these words of Archbishop Lefebvre are, first uttered in 1976 on the Feast of the Immaculate Heart of Mary:

Quote:We Must Stand Firm

We are with two thousand years of the Church, not with twelve years of a new Church, a Conciliar Church, as we were told when Msgr. Benelli asked us to submit ourselves to the “Conciliar Church.” I do not know this Conciliar Church; I only know the Catholic Church.

So we must stand firm on our positions. For our Faith, we must accept everything, all the snubs, the scorn, excommunication, blows, persecution. Tomorrow, perhaps, the civil authorities may persecute us as well; that too may come.

Why? Because those who are currently destroying the Church are doing the work of Freemasonry. Freemasonry is in control everywhere. So if Freemasonry realizes that we are a force that may threaten their plans, governments will persecute us.

Then we will return to the Catacombs; we will go anywhere, but we will continue to believe; we will not abandon our Faith. We will be persecuted, but many others were persecuted before us for their Faith. We will not be the first. But we will at least honor Our Lord, be faithful to Him, not abandon Him, not betray Him. That is what we must do.
"So let us be confident, let us not be unprepared, let us not be outflanked, let us be wise, vigilant, fighting against those who are trying to tear the faith out of our souls and morality out of our hearts, so that we may remain Catholics, remain united to the Blessed Virgin Mary, remain united to the Roman Catholic Church, remain faithful children of the Church."- Abp. Lefebvre