Newly installed Archbishop of Toulouse forbids the wearing of the cassock in diocesan seminary.
Rigid Archbishop "Forbids" Seminarians To Wear Cassock

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse1.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3...%3DApi&f=1]

gloria.tv [emphasis mine] | June 3, 2022

Toulouse Archbishop Guy de Kerimel, 70, France - who threw a rugby ball around during his installation Mass [on January 30, 2022] - has visited his seminary and saw that some of the seminarians were wearing cassocks.

Toulouse is the place where St Dominic founded his order and St Thomas Aquinas is buried.

Kerimel went home and wrote a patronising June 2 email to the seminarians (below) complaining that "you did not quite understand my speech and, above all, what I was asking you." He added, "I therefore specify my desire: the wearing of the cassock is not permitted in the seminary."

Then he revealed his leftwing rigidity, "This is the law in force. I ask that this law be applied outside the seminary in the diocese of Toulouse, including for deacons." This arbitrary imposition opposes Church customs.

Kerimel is a hater of the [Traditional] Roman Mass. [From Wikipedia: [H]e has supported restrictions on the use of Latin liturgies by those who use the liturgy to oppose the teachings of the Second Vatican Council.]
"So let us be confident, let us not be unprepared, let us not be outflanked, let us be wise, vigilant, fighting against those who are trying to tear the faith out of our souls and morality out of our hearts, so that we may remain Catholics, remain united to the Blessed Virgin Mary, remain united to the Roman Catholic Church, remain faithful children of the Church."- Abp. Lefebvre