Fr. Rafael Arizaga to his Oblates, Friends, and Benefactors: On the upcoming Consecration
Dear Oblates, Friends and Benefactors,

I am writing to warn you about the false consecration that Pope Francis will carry out with many bishops of the world. It will use a formula of "consecration" that has as its purpose the "false peace”, using as a means to obtain it, a "consecration" of the Church, of humanity, and especially of Russia and Ukraine.

To begin with, the formula is ambiguous, it uses at the same level and without distinction, human peace and Divine Peace; human unity merges with Divine unity. The aforementioned consecration for "human unity" mixes this with the true consecration that will not be done, which is what the Blessed Virgin of Fatima has been asking to be done for 93 years, a consecration that implies asking for the separation of Russia from the rest of the world, to deliver it to Divine unity…so that Russia may belong to the Immaculate Heart of Mary! So that through Her it will belong to God, and not to purely human unity! (UN) that Jesus Christ never promised or sought.

This consecration is modernist, blasphemous, lying, hypocritical, and ambiguous. This formula implies that the Blessed Virgin Mary agrees to work for a false ecumenism of religious freedom. It implies that the Blessed Virgin Mary seeks Masonic peace. It implies that the Blessed Virgin Mary identifies with the Pachamama by also applying to Mary Most Holy the title that is applied in Chile to the Pachamama by the Mapuas, from being "Land of Heaven" to "Mother Earth”.

Pope Francis seeks with this "consecration" to align Russia and Ukraine with the "new world order" that seeks "peace", "the dreams of peace of the peoples and the hopes of the young" (Goal of the UN).

In other words, it seeks to consecrate Russia and Ukraine to the service of the new ideologies and the new Abrahamic religion. In the formula is included the word "fraternity" with a Masonic sense, attributing with blasphemy to the Blessed Virgin, Queen, the mission of "showing the peoples the path of fraternity". It is the same "peace" and "fraternity" of the UN to which Francis has asked us to submit on several occasions.

This “consecration”, being humanistic and ecumenical, necessarily seeks to consecrate us NOT to the Living God, but to the universal "god", "to the god of the world", to the god of the new world order, to Satan. In short, this event will be a diabolical prodigy with appearances of a miracle seeking to "deceive even the elect.”

In view of such great enthusiasm, I call on all of you and all Catholics not to join this "consecration." What we can do in reparation and obedience to the Blessed Virgin and to Our Most Holy Redeemer is to offer fasting, penance, prayer, and mortification this same March 25 in reparation to the Sacred Heart of Jesus and the Immaculate Heart of Mary for this unspeakable outrage towards their beloved and most sacred Hearts.

Let us make this offer as requested by the Blessed Virgin Mary to the children in Fatima:

"O my Jesus, it is for love of Thee, for the conversion of sinners and in reparation for the offenses committed against the Immaculate Heart of Mary."

Whatever we do in the day offer it to console the Heart of Mary and repeat throughout the day this ejaculation: "Immaculate Heart of Mary, be the salvation of my soul." It is the prayer that Jacinta made all the time.

May the Blessed Virgin Mary, Mediatrix of All Graces, forgive such an offense, and may she convert our hearts and have mercy on us in the great and imminent punishment announced by the apostasy and prevarication of Catholics who did not want to listen to or obey our Mother of Heaven.

With my Blessing,

Rev. Father Rafael OSB

U.I.O.G.D.

“That in all things God be Glorified."

Posted from the Spanish original here: https://benedictinos.blog/2022/03/25/bla...francisco/
"So let us be confident, let us not be unprepared, let us not be outflanked, let us be wise, vigilant, fighting against those who are trying to tear the faith out of our souls and morality out of our hearts, so that we may remain Catholics, remain united to the Blessed Virgin Mary, remain united to the Roman Catholic Church, remain faithful children of the Church."- Abp. Lefebvre