Ascension Thursday
Ascension Thursday, no longer a Holy Day of Obligation in Kansas SSPX. This has been weighing heavy on my heart for a few years now. 

I cannot believe that people have not waken up to the direction of the SSPX. I feel like God said, "Okay, you didn't realize that the SSPX compromised back in 2012 with the 2012 Declaration, saying that the new Mass was legitimately promulgated, recognizes the new code of Canon of Law of 1983, etc...So now, Ascension Thursday is no longer a Holy Day of Obligation...that should be a red flag, easy for all to see and understand...but no, you just go along with it. Your children are going to grow up without Ascension Thursday, with no meaning, soon forgotten." 

The St. Marys parish bulletin says, Ascension Thursday is no longer a Holy Day of Obligation, but sanctify the day...really? The church bulletin can be found here.
Ex falso quodlibet - From a falsehood, anything follows.

The Doctrinal Declaration of 2012 was a collection of both capitulations and an upholding of falsehoods spawned out of Vatican II. It logically follows (thought we see it with great sadness) that the years that followed have been a series of capitulations, one after the other. Even touching things as ancient at Ascension Thursday.