Canadian MP slams Trudeau for 'blackface' while accusing 'patriotic' Freedom Convoy of racism
Canadian MP slams Trudeau for 'blackface' while
accusing 'patriotic' Freedom Convoy of racism

'Apologize to the peace loving, patriotic Canadians who are outside right now,'  Candice Bergen, the conservative member of parliament said.

Article Link
"So again, I will ask the prime minister, who may I remind this House, wore blackface on more times than he can remember. Apologize to the peace loving, patriotic Canadians who are outside right now," Bergen continued.A Conservative Canadian member of parliament called on Prime Minister Justin Trudeau to apologize to the protesters he’s accused of spreading "hateful rhetoric," and also issued a reminder to the House of Commons that Trudeau wore "blackface more times than he can remember."

"I do get very defensive of Canadians who are outside today. Patriotic, peace loving Canadians who are called misogynist and racist by the prime minister," Conservative Member of Parliament Candice Bergen said in the House of Commons Monday. 

"So again, I will ask the prime minister, who may I remind this House, wore blackface on more times than he can remember. Apologize to the peace loving, patriotic Canadians who are outside right now," Bergen continued.