Requiem aeternam dona eis, Domine: Please pray for Karen VanderPutten
[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fi.pinimg.com%2Foriginal...f=1&nofb=1]

Requiem aeternam dona eis Domine, et lux perpetua luceat eis. Requiescat in pace. Amen.

In your charity, please pray for the soul of Karen (Bobka) VanderPutten who passed away on December 29th from cancer at age 60.

A few words from her obituary:

Quote:Karen (Bobka) VanderPutten, 60, passed to her reward, surrounded by her family on Thursday, December 29, 2021 shortly after praying the Rosary and Litany to St. Joseph.

Karen offered her long, intense suffering during her illness for you all and no one was left out, she included the whole world, from the poor lost sinners who had no one to pray for them, to the suffering Church throughout the world.  She hid her pain behind her smile so only the closest to her knew the magnitude of her suffering. Please pray for her.

May her soul and the souls of all the faithful departed rest in peace.  Amen.

✠ ✠ ✠

The De Profundis  - Psalm 129

Out of the depths I have cried unto Thee, O Lord; Lord, hear my voice.
Let Thine ears be attentive to the voice of my supplication.
If Thou, O Lord, shalt mark our iniquities: O Lord, who can abide it?
For with Thee there is mercy: and by reason of Thy law I have waited on Thee, O Lord.
My soul hath waited on His word: my soul hath hoped in the Lord.
From the morning watch even unto night: let Israel hope in the Lord.
For with the Lord there is mercy: and with Him is plenteous redemption.
And He shall redeem Israel from all his iniquities.

Eternal rest grant unto her O Lord And let perpetual light shine upon her.
"So let us be confident, let us not be unprepared, let us not be outflanked, let us be wise, vigilant, fighting against those who are trying to tear the faith out of our souls and morality out of our hearts, so that we may remain Catholics, remain united to the Blessed Virgin Mary, remain united to the Roman Catholic Church, remain faithful children of the Church."- Abp. Lefebvre