Christmas Greetings from The Catacombs
[Image: C_041_Xmas-2017.jpg]

The Catacombs would like to wish you all a blessed Christmas and a Holy New Year in 2022.

In this Dark Night of our Church and our world, may the innocence and purity that shines forth from our Infant King, our Prince of Peace, strengthen in our hearts the true Catholic Faith and may we be blessed with an ever greater devotion to His Holy Mother so that we will be found faithful servants when the Reign of Her Immaculate Heart begins!

Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, do I give unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, nor let it be afraid. St. John 14:27

These things I have spoken to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you shall have distress: but have confidence, I have overcome the world. St. John 16:33

Be nothing solicitous; but in every thing, by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your petitions be made known to God. [7] And the peace of God, which surpasseth all understanding, keep your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus. Phillipians 4:6-7
"So let us be confident, let us not be unprepared, let us not be outflanked, let us be wise, vigilant, fighting against those who are trying to tear the faith out of our souls and morality out of our hearts, so that we may remain Catholics, remain united to the Blessed Virgin Mary, remain united to the Roman Catholic Church, remain faithful children of the Church."- Abp. Lefebvre