Fr. Helmuts Libietis: Consecration Prayer of Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary [2022]
CONSECRATION OF RUSSIA TO THE IMMACULATE HEART OF MARY
by Fr. Helmuts Libietis [March 24, 2022]

O most Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary, today we belatedly come to you, lamenting our past neglect and indifference in consecrating Russia to your Immaculate Heart, in accordance with your requests made at Fatima, Portugal (1917); Pontevedra, Spain (1925), and Tuy, Spain (1929). 

THE CONSECRATION OF RUSSIA

O Immaculate Heart of Mary, at Fatima in 1917, during the First World War, you showed the three children a vision of Hell and said: “You have seen Hell where the souls of poor sinners go. To save them, God wishes to establish in the world devotion to my Immaculate Heart. If what I say to you is done, many souls will be saved and there will be peace. The war is going to end―but if people do not cease offending God, a worse war will break out! … Know that God is about to punish the world for its crimes, by means of war, famine, and persecutions of the Church and of the Holy Father.”

You further said that, at some future date, you would come to formally ask for the consecration of Russia to your Immaculate Heart―in order to convert that nation and prevent it from spreading its errors throughout the world; provoking wars; annihilating nations; and persecuting the Church: “To prevent this, I shall come to ask for the consecration of Russia to my Immaculate Heart, and the Communion of Reparation on the First Saturdays. If my requests are heeded, Russia will be converted, and there will be peace―if not, Russia will spread her errors throughout the world, causing wars and persecutions of the Church. The good will be martyred, the Holy Father will have much to suffer, various nations will be annihilated. In the end, my Immaculate Heart will triumph. The Holy Father will consecrate Russia to me and she will be converted, and a period of peace will be granted to the world.”

Then, at Tuy (1929) you finally stated: “The moment has come in which God asks the Holy Father to make, in union with all the bishops of the world, the consecration of Russia to My Immaculate Heart, promising to save it by this means!”

Sadly, popes, clergy and laity have been either reticent or indifferent in fulfilling your commands. We have not fulfilled the consecration in accordance with your demands―namely, that Russia be specifically consecrated to your Immaculate Heart, and also in union with all the bishops of the world. Nor have we sufficiently spread and established, throughout the world, devotion to your Immaculate Heart.

We wish to make amends for this neglect and so, today, in union with all the bishops of the world [and anyone else who is participating in this act], we unequivocally, unambiguously and unreservedly consecrate Russia―both as a nation, together with all its individual persons―to your Immaculate Heart! We beg you to obtain from God, mercy for that nation and its people, and also the grace of conversion, so that Russia may return to unity of the One True Flock of Christ, from which it is separated by schism since 1054―as Jesus said: “What man of you, that has an hundred sheep, and if he shall lose one of them, does he not leave the ninety-nine and go after that which was lost, until he find it?” (Luke 15:4) … “Other sheep I have, that are not of this fold―them also I must bring, and they shall hear My voice, and there shall be one fold and one shepherd” (John 10:16), so “that they may be one, as We, Father, also are one” (John 17:22) and that there may be “One Lord, one Faith, one Baptism” (Ephesians 4:5).

O most Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary, Refuge of Sinners, kindly accept this belated consecration and obtain the grace of conversion for Russia and its people! Forgive them their sins! Save them from Hell! Lead them to penance, lest they perish! Bring them back to the One True Fold of the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church!

THE CONVERSION OF SINNERS

O most Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary, the Church teaches that the greatest and most serious sins are those against God and the Faith. Pope Pius XI wrote that Russia “is Bolshevistic and atheistic Communism, which aims at upsetting the social order and at undermining the very foundations of Christian civilization. In the face of such a threat, the Catholic Church could not and does not remain silent ... for it knows that its proper and social mission is to defend truth, justice and all those eternal values which Communism ignores or attacks” (Encyclical: Divini Redemptoris, 1937).

Our Lady of Fatima, you warned that Russia “will spread her errors throughout the world, causing wars and persecutions of the Church.” You also revealed, to Sister Lucia of Fatima, that Communism would take over the entire world! Those “errors of Russia”, which are the “errors of Atheistic Communism” are “errors of sin”―and today the whole world labors under those “errors of sin”―awaiting a total Communist takeover. That fatal error of sinfulness, justly and rightly, deserves Divine retribution, punishment and chastisement: “The wages of sin is death! … Sin hath reigned to death! … All have sinned, and do need the glory [mercy and grace] of God!” (Romans 6:23; 5:21; 3:23) ... “If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us! If we say that we have not sinned, we make Him a liar, and His word is not in us!” (1 John 1:8-10).

At Pontevedra in Spain (December 10, 1925), you appeared with the Child Jesus to Sr. Lucia. Jesus said: “Have compassion on the Heart of your Most Holy Mother, covered with thorns, with which ungrateful men pierce it at every moment―and there is no one to make an act of reparation to remove them!” You then revealed your Immaculate Heart and said: “Look at my Heart surrounded with thorns, with which ungrateful men pierce it at every moment by their blasphemies and ingratitude!”

At Tuy in Spain (June 13, 1929) you further said to Sr. Lucia: “So numerous are the souls which the justice of God condemns for sins committed against me, that I come to ask for reparation. Sacrifice yourself for this intention and pray!”

Later (May 30, 1930), your Son, Jesus, revealed to Sr. Lucia what the chief sins against you were:

● Blasphemies against the Immaculate Conception.
● Blasphemies against your perpetual Virginity.
● Blasphemies against your divine Maternity, while refusing at the same time to recognize you as the Mother of men.
● The blasphemies of those who publicly seek to place in the hearts of children indifference or scorn, or even hatred towards you.
● The offenses of those who outrage you directly in your holy images.

Jesus then added: “Move My mercy to forgive souls who have had the misfortune to offend her! Seek, unceasingly, through your prayers and sacrifices, to move My mercy with regard to these poor souls!”

O most Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary, at Fatima (1917) you said: “Are you willing to offer yourselves to God and bear all the sufferings He wills to send you, as an act of reparation for the conversion of sinners? … Then you are going to have much to suffer! … Sacrifice yourselves for sinners, and say many times, especially when you make some sacrifice: ‘O Jesus, it is for love of You, for the conversion of sinners, and in reparation for the sins committed against the Immaculate Heart of Mary!’” O most holy Mother of God―we offer ourselves to God through thy Immaculate Heart and are willing to bear uncomplainingly all the sufferings God will send us as an act of reparation for our own personal sins, the sins and blasphemies of others, and for the conversion of all sinners―not only in Russia, but in the whole world.

You also said at Fatima: “You have seen Hell where the souls of poor sinners go! To save them, God wishes to establish in the world devotion to my Immaculate Heart. If what I say to you is done, many souls will be saved!” Grant us the grace to be truly devoted to your Immaculate Heart and to spread that devotion to your Immaculate Heart throughout the world―beginning with those persons who surround us in our daily life―thereby hoping to make some reparation for the many blasphemies committed against your Immaculate Heart.

Grant us also the grace of being truly devoted to your Holy Rosary, for at Fatima you ceaselessly asked for the Rosary to be prayed: “Pray the Rosary every day to obtain peace for the world and the end of the war!” (May 1917) … “Pray the Rosary every day, to bring peace to the world and the end of the war!” … (June 1917) … “Continue to pray the Rosary every day in honor of Our Lady of the Rosary, in order to obtain peace for the world and the end of the war, because only she can help you! … If my requests are heeded, Russia will be converted!” (July 1917) … “Continue to pray the Rosary every day! … Pray, pray very much!” (August 1917) … “Continue to pray the Rosary in order to obtain the end of the war!” (September 1917) … “I am the Lady of the Rosary. Continue always to pray the Rosary every day!” (October 1917). Above all, obtain for us the grace to not merely “say” the Rosary, but to “pray” the Rosary―to meditate it, learn from it and put into practice what it contains. It is said that you will one day save the world through the Rosary and the Scapular! Hasten that hour! Hasten the hour of the Triumph of your Immaculate Heart―that you promised would take place! Hasten the hour of the conversion of Russia! Immaculate Heart of Mary―pray for us!
"So let us be confident, let us not be unprepared, let us not be outflanked, let us be wise, vigilant, fighting against those who are trying to tear the faith out of our souls and morality out of our hearts, so that we may remain Catholics, remain united to the Blessed Virgin Mary, remain united to the Roman Catholic Church, remain faithful children of the Church."- Abp. Lefebvre