Daily pilgrimage to purgatory
This is a beautiful and easy devotion to assist the suffering poor souls.  

Use the arrows at the bottom right to turn the pages:
Daily pilgrimage to purgatory

This link is for the daily prayers only, which can be printed out, from the same booklet:
  https://purelycatholic2010.blogspot.com/...atory.html

example of one day: 

Sunday
Regret: Wasted time.

Pious Exercises
Resolution: To assist the souls of priest, religious, and all those in Purgatory who have been faithful to this devotion all their lives. I also recommend myself to those who are entering heaven at this moment.

Thought for the Day: The sufferings of the souls in Purgatory are so great that a single day appears to them like a thousand years.

Exercise: Ejaculations in honor of the divine Heart for the comfort and consolation of the poor souls.

Special Intention: Implore the divine Heart of Jesus to grant relief to the most forsaken soul in Purgatory.

Motive: The greater the abandonment of a soul, the greater will be its gratitude towards you, It will obtain for you the privilege never to be forsaken by God through the withdrawal of His grace, and never to abandon Him by committing sin.

Prayer:
O Lord God Almighty, I pray Thee, by the Precious Blood which Thy divine Son Jesus shed in the garden, deliver the souls in Purgatory and especially that soul which is most destitute of spiritual aid; and vouchsafe to bring it to Thy glory, there to praise and bless Thee forever. Amen.

Our Father . . . Hail Mary

Ejaculation:
Sweet Heart of Jesus, make me love Thee ever more and more.