Example of a Religious Exemption Form for Colleges
An example of a religious exemption form for colleges and universities (Protestant - can be adapted to be Catholic):

Religious Exemption Template For College Students

To whom it may concern,

I am requesting a religious exemption from the University’s vaccine mandate. The Bible tells us that before God formed us in the womb He knew us (Jeremiah 1:5) and that children are a heritage from the Lord (Psalm 127:3-5.)

In Proverbs 6:16-19 God tells us that there are six things the Lord hates and seven that are detestable to Him, one of those being the shed of innocent blood. Psalm 139:13-16 tells us that God knits us together in our mother’s womb and I believe that abortion is a sin.

God cherishes all life in His Creation, including the life of the unborn, and as a Christian I follow and obey God’s Word. I have prayed about this issue and have come to the conclusion that I cannot take this vaccine in good faith.

Each of the manufactures of the Covid vaccines currently available developed and confirmed their vaccines using fetal cell lines, which originated from aborted fetuses. (https://lozierinstitute.org/an-ethics-as...-programs/)

Partaking in a vaccine that utilized aborted fetuses makes me complicit in an action that offends my religious faith and belief that all life, including the life of unborn children, is sacred and Holy.

In addition, any coerced medical treatment goes against my religious faith and the right of conscience to control one’s own medical treatment, free of coercion or force.

It is my sincere belief that forcing anyone take a vaccine that runs counter to their religious beliefs is unethical, inhumane, and in violation of my Christian faith. When I was a young child I had no say in the matter as to which vaccines were given to me, but as an adult I have made the moral and conscious decision to not partake in any vaccines going forward that utilize fetal cell lines at any stage of development or testing.

Please provide a reasonable accommodation to my belief, as I wish to continue to be a good student and eventually a proud graduate of this institution.

Sincerely,

Taken from here.
"So let us be confident, let us not be unprepared, let us not be outflanked, let us be wise, vigilant, fighting against those who are trying to tear the faith out of our souls and morality out of our hearts, so that we may remain Catholics, remain united to the Blessed Virgin Mary, remain united to the Roman Catholic Church, remain faithful children of the Church."- Abp. Lefebvre