Chaplet of St. Philomena
[Image: 6250624.jpg?411]

The CHAPLET OF ST. PHILOMENA  consist of thirteen small red beads and three large white beads with a crucifix and a medal of St. Philomena attached. The small  red beads are symbolic. Thirteen refers to the age of the girl and the red color connotes martyrdom. Three white beads symbolize purity. Three refers to the Blessed Trinity.       

The Apostle's Creed  is said on the crucifix to beg the gift of faith. 

An Our Father is said on each three white beads. 

On each of the red small beads, the following prayers are said: Hail, O holy Saint Philomena, whom I acknowledge, after Mary as my advocate with thy Divine Spouse, intercede for me now, and at the hour of my death. Saint Philomena, beloved daughter of Jesus and Mary, pray for us who have recourse to thee, Amen.

On the medal say: Hail, O illustrious St. Philomena, thou who courageously shed thy blood for Jesus Christ! I bless the Lord for all the graces He has bestowed upon thee during thy life, and especially at thy death. I praise and glorify Him for the honor and power with which He has crowned thee, and I beg thee to obtain for me, from God the graces I ask through thine intercession. Amen.
"So let us be confident, let us not be unprepared, let us not be outflanked, let us be wise, vigilant, fighting against those who are trying to tear the faith out of our souls and morality out of our hearts, so that we may remain Catholics, remain united to the Blessed Virgin Mary, remain united to the Roman Catholic Church, remain faithful children of the Church."- Abp. Lefebvre