USA: SSPX Refuse Letters of Religious Exemption for Conscientious Faithful Facing “No Jab, No Job”
I know not all SSPX priests based in the US are refusing to sign Religious Exemption letters but it is alarming nonetheless that the faithful are being formally abandoned by any priest in the Society in a time where there is great need to stand for what the Faith teaches and not transgress God's Commandments. 

I know of a person who approached their SSPX priest in Virginia and while he did sign the employer's form for religious exemption from the mandated vaccine, he didn't explain at all on the form why Catholics reject vaccines linked to aborted fetal cells. He just put down his phone number and signature ... 

USA: SSPX Refuse Letters of Religious Exemption for Conscientious Faithful Facing “No Jab, No Job”

CatholicTruthScotland | August 12, 2021

The Church has always emphasised the importance of following our – fully informed – consciences in matters of grave morality.

I was very surprised, then, to say  the least, to read the following information which arrived in an email from Athanasius (Martin Blackshaw):

Quote:“I have concerns about a letter from Fr. Paul Robinson (SSPX) in response to the faithful in Colorado who have been asking the SSPX to supply priest letters preventing them from being forced into vaccination in order to keep their jobs. This is the new law in Colorado that comes into effect in September. Anyway, to cut a long story short, Fr. Robinson says the SSPX priests don’t need to sign letters because the faithful have their own human rights to stand on. He attaches a template letter for them to use if they have a conscience issue with the vaccines, but reiterates the SSPX position that it approves the vaccines under certain circumstances. In other words, don’t look to us for leadership, it’s every conscience for itself and the choice is yours. Very worrying! “

Here is the link to the article on the SSPX website, [an attempt at!] justifying the use of material from aborted babies in the Covid vaccines, which we have discussed on this blog more than once, and which Fr Robinson shamelessly included in his letter of reply to those Catholics seeking a letter of exemption, on conscience grounds, from their priest. This might be interpreted as an attempt to either stifle consciences, or to otherwise deter people from refusing the vaccine.  To read our previous discussions on the subject of the SSPX support for the vaccines click here and here.

Is there any justification – however remote – for refusing to support these conscientious faithful, who are possibly at risk of losing their livelihood? Is providing a template letter and leaving them to it, good enough?
"So let us be confident, let us not be unprepared, let us not be outflanked, let us be wise, vigilant, fighting against those who are trying to tear the faith out of our souls and morality out of our hearts, so that we may remain Catholics, remain united to the Blessed Virgin Mary, remain united to the Roman Catholic Church, remain faithful children of the Church."- Abp. Lefebvre