Prayers in Honor of Christ the King
Prayer of Necessity
(Taken from the Raccolta 1910)

Jesus Christ, the King of Glory, hath come in peace.
God was made man.
The Word was made flesh.
Christ was born of Mary the Virgin.
Christ went through the midst of them in peace.
Christ was crucified.
Christ died.
Christ was buried.
Christ rose from the dead.
Christ ascended into heaven.
Christ is victorious
Christ reigns.
Christ is Lord of all.
May Christ defend us from all evil.
Jesus is with us.

(Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory be to the Father etc.)

Eternal Father, by the Blood of Jesus have mercy; sign us with the Blood of the Immaculate Lamb Jesus Christ, as Thou didst sign the people of Israel, in order to deliver them from death: and do thou, Mary, Mother of Mercy, pray to God and appease Him for us, and obtain for us the grace we ask. (Glory be to the Father etc.)

Eternal Father, by the Blood of Jesus have mercy; save us from the shipwreck of the world, as Thou didst save Noe from the universal deluge: and do thou, Mary, Ark of salvation, pray to God and appease Him for us, and obtain for us the grace we ask. (Glory be to the Father etc.)

Eternal Father, by the Blood of Jesus have mercy; deliver us from the plagues which we have deserved for our sins, as Thou didst deliver Lot from the flames of Sodom. And do thou, Mary, our Advocate, pray to God and appease Him for us, and obtain for us the grace we ask. (Glory be to the Father etc.)

Eternal Father, by the Blood of Jesus have mercy; comfort us under our present necessities and troubles, as Thou didst comfort Job, Anna and Tobias in their afflictions. And do thou, Mary, Comforter of the afflicted, pray to God and appease Him for us, and obtain for us the grace we ask. (Glory be to the Father etc.)

Eternal Father, by the Blood of Jesus have mercy; Thou who wouldst not the death of a sinner, but rather that he should be converted and live, grant us through thy mercy time for penance; that, filled with contrition and penance for our sins, which are the cause of all our evils, we may live in the holy faith, hope, charity and peace of our Lord Jesus Christ. And do thou, Mary, Refuge of sinners, pray to God and appease Him for us, and obtain for us the grace we ask. (Glory be to the Father etc.)

Precious Blood of Jesus, our Love, cry unto the Divine Father for mercy, pardon, grace and peace for us, for N., and for all the world. (Glory be to the Father etc.)

Mary, our Mother and our Hope, pray to God for us, for N., and for all, and obtain for us the grace we ask. (Glory be to the Father ect.)

Eternal Father, I offer Thee the Blood of Jesus Christ in discharge of all my debt of sin, for the wants of Holy Church, and for the conversion of sinners. (Glory be to the Father etc.)

Mary Immaculate, Mother of God, pray to Jesus for us, for N., and for all. Jesus, Mary, mercy ! St Michael Archangel, St Joseph, SS. Peter and Paul, protectors of all the faithful in the Church of God, and all ye Angels and Saints of Paradise, men and women, pray to God, and by your intercession obtain grace and mercy for me, for N., and for all. Amen.

(Indulgence 100 days)
"So let us be confident, let us not be unprepared, let us not be outflanked, let us be wise, vigilant, fighting against those who are trying to tear the faith out of our souls and morality out of our hearts, so that we may remain Catholics, remain united to the Blessed Virgin Mary, remain united to the Roman Catholic Church, remain faithful children of the Church."- Abp. Lefebvre
To Christ the King
Taken from here.

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fdn6x9u2cng6j4.cloudfron...f=1&nofb=1]

O Christ Jesus, I acknowledge Thee to be the king of the universe; all that hath been made is created for Thee. Exercise over me all Thy sovereign rights. I hereby renew the promises of my baptism, renouncing Satan and all his works and pomps, and I engage myself to lead henceforth a truly Christian life. And in an especial manner do I undertake to bring about the triumph of the rights of God and Thy Church, so far as in me lies. Divine Heart of Jesus, I offer Thee my poor actions to obtain the acknowledgment by every heart of Thy sacred kingly power. In such wise may the kingdom of Thy peace be firmly established throughout all the earth. Amen.
Litany of Christ the King
Taken from here.

[Image: Christ%20the%20King%20Feast%20Day%20Litany.jpg]

Antiphon: The Lamb that was slain is worthy to receive power and divinity and wisdom and strength and honor: to Him be glory and empire for ever and ever.

V. He shall rule from sea to sea, and from the river to the ends of the earth.
R. All kings shall adore Him, all nations shall serve Him.

Lord, have mercy upon us.
Christ, have mercy upon us.
Lord, have mercy upon us.
Christ the King, hear us.
Christ the King, graciously hear us.

Who didst receive crowns and tribute from the Magi,
May all nations serve Thee, O Lord. *

Who rulest by love the Holy Family of Nazareth, *
Who, as King, served Thy people in the example of filial obedience, *
Who drawest to Thy realm the fishermen to be fishers of men, *
Whose Kingdom is not of the spirit of this world, *
Who art King not of the Jews alone but of all creation, *
Who wast mocked in false purple by the little rulers, *
Who wast crowned with piercing thorns, *
Who wast nailed to Thy throne on Golgotha, *
Who didst ransom Thy people by the royal Sacrifice of Calvary, *
Who didst purchase Thy Kingdom with the Blood of the Atonement, *
Who in Thy Resurrection wert the First-born from the dead, *
Who in Thy glorified body art risen triumphant, *
Who art throned and crowned at the right hand of Thy Father, *
In Whom are all created things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, *
Beneath Whom are all thrones and dominations, *
Beneath Whom are all principalities and powers, *
By Whom all things consist, *
To Whom all the nations of the earth are subject, *
Through Whom all things are reconciled unto Thy Father, *
V. His power shall be an everlasting power,
R. And His Kingdom a kingdom that shall not be destroyed.

That the peoples of this world may know themselves subject to Thee,
We beseech Thee, hear us. **

That they may put off their vainglory, **
That they may dispel the evils laicism has brought upon society, **
That they may hearken to Thy fiat, **
That they may bow their heads before Thee, **
That they may know Thy reign is eternal, **
That they may submit to Thy just and gentle rule, **
That they may recognize Thy Vicar on earth, **
That they may freely accept his rule for Thy sake, **
That they may know that Thy Church, being Thee Thyself, cannot die as nations die, **
That the Gentiles may be restored to mercy, **
That to Christ the King all things may be restored, **
That in the Prince of Peace true peace may by all be found, **

Lamb of God, Who takest away the sins of the world:
Spare us, O Christ our King.

Hear us, O Christ our King.

Have mercy on us.

V. His power shall be an everlasting power, which shall not be taken away:
R. And His Kingdom that shall not decay. Alleluia.

Let us pray:

O Almighty, everlasting God, Who in Thy beloved Son, King of the whole world, hast willed to restore all things anew: grant in Thy mercy that all the families of nations, rent asunder by the wound of sin, may be subjected to His most gentle rule. Who with Thee liveth and reigneth in the unity of the Holy Ghost, God, world without end. Amen.
"So let us be confident, let us not be unprepared, let us not be outflanked, let us be wise, vigilant, fighting against those who are trying to tear the faith out of our souls and morality out of our hearts, so that we may remain Catholics, remain united to the Blessed Virgin Mary, remain united to the Roman Catholic Church, remain faithful children of the Church."- Abp. Lefebvre
Hymn: Te saeculorum Principem
from Vespers for the Feast of Christ the King

Thee, Christ, we hail the nations' King;
Confess Thy right Thy realm to find
Within the hearts of all mankind.
The hate-swayed mob cries, pride-enticed,
They will not have Thy kingdom, Christ;

But we exultant round Thy throne
Thy reign o'er all creation own,
O Christ, our Prince, that bringest peace,
Let every rebel impulse cease,
And gather into Thy one fold
The wanderers whom Thy love doth hold,

For this Thine arms wide-stretched in plea
Hung bleeding on the atoning Tree;
For this the spear's revealing dart
Laid bare Thy love-enflamed Heart.
For this Thou dost Thy glory hide,
Outpouring from Thy pierced side

The riches of Thy love divine
Beneath the veils of bread and wine.
May realms and they that rule them vie
With solemn rites to raise thee high:
May laws and arts Thy servants be,
All life be sanctified for Thee.

Their kingly gear and royal state
Kings to their King shall consecrate;
Subjects their all before Thee lay
In service of Thy gentle sway,
Jesu, to Thee, beneath whose sway
All earth shall bow, all praise we pay;

With Father and with Spirit be
All glory Thine eternally. Amen

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse4.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3...ipo=images]

A reminder ....