Prophecy of Blessed Anne Catherine Emmerich on the Troubles in the Church
Prophecy of Blessed Anne Catherine Emmerich on the Troubles in the Church

Transcript:

In this video we share the Prophecy of Blessed Anne Catherine Emmerich view on the troubles in the Church.

“The Mass was short.  The Gospel of Saint John was not read at the end. 

I saw other martyrs,  not now but in the future…

I saw secret followers ruthlessly undermining the great Church. 

Near them I saw a terrible monster coming out of the sea.

All over the world,  good and pious people,  especially the clergy,  were harassed,  tortured,  and thrown into prison. 

I had a feeling that one day they would become martyrs.

I saw a strange church built against every rule. " Angels did not oversee the work of construction.  There was nothing in that church that came from on high…

There was only division and chaos. 

It is most likely a church that is a human work, following the latest fashion.

"I saw how sinister the consequences of this false church would be.  I saw her dimensions increase; heretics of all kinds came to the city (Rome). 

The local clergy became lukewarm,  I saw great darkness…

Then it seemed that the vision was spreading in all directions. 

Entire Catholic communities were oppressed, harassed, persecuted, and deprived of their liberty.

I saw many churches closing, great suffering everywhere,  wars and bloodshed. 

A savage and ignorant mob committed violent acts. 

But it doesn't take long.  "

"Among the strangest things I saw were the long processions of bishops. 

I was made aware of their thoughts and their words through images that came out of their mouths. 

Their guilt towards the faith was shown through external disfigurement. 

Some had only a body,  with a dark cloud instead of a head.

Others had only heads, their bodies and hearts were like thick vapors. 

Some were lame, others were taken away; others slept or staggered.  "

"Those I saw I think were almost all the bishops of the world,  and only a small number were perfectly righteous. "

"I saw that many pastors allowed themselves to be drawn into ideas that were dangerous to the Church. 

They are building a great, strange and unusual Church. 

Everyone had to be allowed into it in order to be united and have the same rights: Protestants, Catholics and followers of all kinds. 

Such was to be the new Church.

But God had other plans.

"Once again, I saw that Peter's Church was being undermined by a secret plan, while storms were damaging it. 

But I also saw the help that will come when the troubles reach their peak. 

I saw the Blessed Virgin descending over the Church again and spreading her mantle over her. ”

Thank you for supporting my channel. 

May God bless you and keep you!
"So let us be confident, let us not be unprepared, let us not be outflanked, let us be wise, vigilant, fighting against those who are trying to tear the faith out of our souls and morality out of our hearts, so that we may remain Catholics, remain united to the Blessed Virgin Mary, remain united to the Roman Catholic Church, remain faithful children of the Church."- Abp. Lefebvre