Our Lady of Good Success Quito Ecuador
Continued:

Fourth Apparition of Our Lady

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse3.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3...%3DApi&f=1]

On January 21, 1610, Mother Mariana was praying when, suddenly, the choir was inundated with celestial splendour. Amid this refulgent brilliance, she saw the arrival of three Archangels, St. Gabriel, St. Michael and St. Raphael who had preceded the Apparition of Our Lady to illuminate the Intelligence, to strengthen the weak heart and cure the blindness of Mother Mariana.

After the celestial messengers departed, Mother Mariana remained prostrated to ground until 2 o'clock in the morning, when the Celestial Queen, carrying in Her arms the Divine Child, appeared and addressed her with these words: «Arise from the ground upon which you lay, favored daughter of my maternal Heart and beloved spouse of my Divine Child. Your humility has attracted my heart, just as the pride that reigns in this poor Colony separates it from Me. But because I have faithful and loving daughters in this Convent, and among them, you my chosen one, I come as always to confide to you my secrets».

After talking to her about the religious unfaithful, who would live in the Convent throughout the course of the centuries, of their inveterate lukewarmness and deafness to any grace, inspiration, charitable counsel and warning of the chastisements to which they would incur, Our Lady told her:

Quote:«Thus, I make it known to you that from the end of the 19th century and from shortly after the middle of the 20th century, in what is today the Colony and will then be the Republic of Ecuador, the passions will erupt and there will be a total corruption of customs, for Satan will reign almost completely by means of the Masonic Sects.

They will focus principally on the children in order to sustain this general corruption. Woe to the children of these times! It will be difficult to receive the Sacrament of Baptism and also the Sacrament of Confirmation. They will receive the Sacrament of Confession only if they remain in Catholic schools, for the Devil will make a great effort to destroy it through persons in position of authority. The same thing will happen with the Sacrament of Holy Communion.

Alas! How deeply I grieve to manifest to you the many enormous sacrileges - both public as well as secret - that will occur from profanation of the Holy Eucharist. Often, during this epoch the enemies of Jesus Christ, instigated by the Devil, will steal consecrated Hosts from the churches so that they might profane the Eucharistic Species. My Most Holy Son will see Himself cast upon the ground and trampled upon by filthy feet. (…). But in those times you will already be known, as well as the favors that I am bestowing on you.

How I love the fortunate inhabitants of this sacred place! And that knowledge will stimulate love and devotion to my Sacred Statue. For this reason, today, I authoritatively order you to have this Statue made: let it be sculptured just as you see Me and placed upon the Abbess's chair, so that from there I may govern and direct my daughters and defend my Convent; for Satan, making use of both the good and the evil, will engage in a fierce battle to destroy it.

(…). Since this poor Country will lack the Catholic spirit, the Sacrament of Extreme Unction will be little valued. Many people will die without receiving it - either because of the negligence of their families or misconceived affection for their sick ones. Others, incited by the cursed Devil, will rebel against the spirit of the Catholic Church and will deprive countless souls of innumerable graces, consolations, and the strength they need to make the great leap from time to eternity. But some persons will die without receiving it due to just and secret chastisements of God.

As for the Sacrament of Matrimony, which symbolises the union of Christ with His Church, it will be attacked and deeply profaned. Freemasonry, which will then be in power, will enact iniquitous laws with the aim of doing away with this Sacrament, making it easy for everyone to live in sin and encouraging the procreation of illegitimate children born without the blessing of the Church. The Catholic spirit will rapidly decay; the precious light of Faith will gradually be extinguished until there will be an almost total and general corruption of customs. Added to this will be the effects of secular education, which will be one reason for the death of priestly and religious vocations.

The Sacrament of Holy Orders will be ridiculed, oppressed, and despised, for in this Sacrament, the Church of God and even God Himself is scorned and despised since He is represented in His priests. The Devil will try to persecute the ministers of the Lord in every possible way; he will labor with cruel and subtle astuteness to deviate them from the spirit of their vocation and will corrupt many of them. These depraved priests, who will scandalise the Christian people, will make the hatred of bad Catholics and the enemies of the Roman Catholic and Apostolic Church fall upon all priests.

This apparent triumph of Satan will bring enormous suffering to the good Pastors of the Church, the many good priests, and the Supreme Pastor and Vicar of Christ on earth, who, a prisoner in the Vatican, will shed secret and bitter tears in the presence of his God and Lord, beseeching light, sanctity and perfection for all the clergy of the world, of whom he is King and Father. Further, in these unhappy times, there will be unbridled luxury which will ensnare the rest into sin and conquer innumerable frivolous souls who will be lost. Innocence will almost no longer be found in children, nor modesty in women.

In this supreme moment of need of the Church, the one who should speak will fall silent! You will see this from Heaven, my beloved daughter, where you can no long suffer, but your daughters and successors will suffer, those beloved souls already known to you who will placate the Divine Ire. They will have recourse to Me under the invocation of Our Lady of Good Success, whose Statue I ask and command that you have made for the consolation and preservation of my Convent and of the faithful souls of that time, an epoch when there will be a great devotion to Me, for I am Queen of Heaven under many invocations.

This devotion will be the shield between Divine Justice and the prevaricating world to prevent the release of God’s formidable punishment that this guilty earth deserves. This very day, when morning breaks, you should go to the Bishop and tell him that I have asked and commanded you to have my image sculpted and be placed at the head of my Convent so that under this title, I might take possession of that which belongs to me. As proof that what you say is true, tell him that he will die within two years and two months and that he should begin to prepare himself for the day of eternity, for this death will be violent.

He should consecrate my Statue with holy oil and give it the name of “Mary of Good Success and of Purification, or Candlemas”. On this solemn occasion, he himself should place the Keys of the cloister, together with the Crosier, in the right hand of my Statue, as proof that the government of the spouses of my Most Holy Son has been entrusted to Me and that they should surrender all their concerns to my maternal and loving protection.

Then, at that moment, I will take complete possession of this, my house, and I will be obliged to keep it safe and free from all turmoil until the end of the time, demanding from my daughters a continuous spirit of charity and sacrifice. With this, along with humility, obedience, patience, silent recollection, and continual prayer, this house and community will be sustained. (...). All their needs and requests will be heeded with the daily practice of these virtues. This applies to each one of my daughters who will live in these blessed cloisters until the end of time. (...). Now, be docile to my exhortations, and command without delay that my Statue be sculpted, just as you see Me, and hasten to set in the place I indicated. (...). I will see to the perfection of this work. The Archangels Gabriel, Michael and Raphael will take charge secretly of making my Statue. You should call Francisco del Castillo, who knows this art well, and give him a succinct description of My features, exactly as you see Me, today and always, because it was for this end that I have appeared so many time to you».

Mother Mariana, with the help of the Virgin Mary, measured again, with her cord, the height of the Our Lady of Good Success.
"So let us be confident, let us not be unprepared, let us not be outflanked, let us be wise, vigilant, fighting against those who are trying to tear the faith out of our souls and morality out of our hearts, so that we may remain Catholics, remain united to the Blessed Virgin Mary, remain united to the Roman Catholic Church, remain faithful children of the Church."- Abp. Lefebvre

Messages In This Thread
Our Lady of Good Success Quito Ecuador - by Stone - 02-02-2021, 10:23 AM
RE: Our Lady of Good Success Quito Ecuador - by Stone - 02-02-2021, 11:00 AM