"The Reign of Antichrist" by Fr. Culleton
238. Martyrdom of Isaias (1st Century A.D.)

"The angel of lawlessness, who is the ruler of this world, is Beliar, whose name is Matanbuchus. And he delighted in Jerusalem because of Manasseh, and he made him strong in apostatizing and in the lawlessness which was spread abroad in Jerusalem. And witchcraft and magic increased and divination and auguration, and fornication (and adultery), and the persecution of the righteous by Manassen and (Belachira, and) Tobia the Canaanite, and John of Anathoth, and by (Zadok) the chief of the works. And the rest of the acts, behold they are written in the book of the Kings of Judah and Israel. And when Isaiah the son of Amoz saw the lawlessness which was being perpetrated in Jerusalem and the worship of Satan and his wantonness, he withdrew from Jerusalem and settled in Bethlehem of Judah" (2 :4b-6)

239. Testament of Abraham (1st Century A.D.)

"He that bears witness here is the teacher of heaven and earth, and the scribe of righteousness, Enoch, for the Lord sent him hither to write down the sins and righteousness of each one. Abraham said, And hew can Enoch bear the weight of the souls, not having seen death? or how can he give sentence to all the souls? Michael said, If he gives sentence concerning the souls, it is not permitted; but Enoch himself does not give sentence, but it is the Lord who does so, and he has no more to do than only to write. For Enoch prayed to the Lord saying, I desire not, Lord, to give sentence on the souls, lest I be grievous to anyone; and the Lord said to Enoch, I shall command thee to write down the sins of the soul that makes atonement and it shall enter every breath and every creature. But the third time they shall be judged by the Lord God of all, and then, indeed, the end of that judgment is near, and the sentence terrible, and there is none to deliver"

240. Testament of Isaias (1st Century A.D.)

"In the last times your sons will forsake singleness and will cleave unto insatiable desires; and leaving guilelessness will draw near to malice; and forsaking the commandments of the Lord they will cleave unto beliar (Satan) ; and leaving husbandry they will follow after their own wicked devices" (6: 1 ss).

241. Revelation oj Esdras (1st Century A.D.)

"God said: 'First I will make an earthquake for the fall of four-footed beasts and of men; and when you see that brother gives up brother to death, and that children shall rise up against their parents, and that a woman forsakes her own husband, and when nation shall rise up against nation in war, then you will know that the end is near. For then neither brother pities brother, nor man wife, nor children parents, nor friends friends, nor a slave his master, for he who is the adversary of men shall come up from Tartarus (Hell), and shall show men many things."

Messages In This Thread
RE: "The Reign of Antichrist" by Fr. Culleton - by Elizabeth - 03-21-2021, 01:42 PM