Dr. Birx Admits She And Fauci Made Up 'The Science' On Lockdowns, Social Distancing
Dr. Deborah Birx says she 'knew' COVID vaccines would not 'protect against infection'
The former White House COVID response coordinator downplays vaccine efficacy

Fox News | July 22, 2022

DR. BIRX: I knew these vaccines were not going to protect against infection. And I think we overplayed the vaccines, and it made people then worry that it's not going to protect against severe disease and hospitalization. It will. But let's be very clear: 50% of the people who died from the Omicron surge were older, vaccinated. So that's why I'm saying even if you're vaccinated and boosted, if you're unvaccinated right now, the key is testing and Paxlovid. It's effective. It's a great antiviral. And really, that is what's going to save your lives right now if you're over 70, which if you look at the hospitalizations, hospitalizations are rising steadily with new admissions, particularly in those over 70. And so if you live in the South - I know people keep talking about the fall - I'm worried about the South.

Full interview here: http://video.foxnews.com/v/6309894092112
"So let us be confident, let us not be unprepared, let us not be outflanked, let us be wise, vigilant, fighting against those who are trying to tear the faith out of our souls and morality out of our hearts, so that we may remain Catholics, remain united to the Blessed Virgin Mary, remain united to the Roman Catholic Church, remain faithful children of the Church."- Abp. Lefebvre

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dr. Birx Admits She And Fauci Made Up 'The Science' On Lockdowns, Social Distancing - by Stone - 07-23-2022, 06:20 AM