Fr. Hewko's 30th Ordination Anniversary Mass - April 30, 2022
Letter from Fr. Ruiz - read aloud at Fr. Hewko's 30th Ordination Anniversary Celebration
Dated April 29, 2022

Dear Father Hewko, dear friends here present,

I would like to send a short message on this very beautiful occasion of the 30th anniversary of your priesthood.

Unfortunately health restrictions have prevented me from being with you on this occasion, even if that was my intention.

30 years of service to God, to the Holy Church and to souls? We should add the exceptional circumstances in which the Church and Tradition are living today! It is no small thing, it has much merit to serve God so long in such circumstances.... When it has also been necessary to avoid the various traps that have been successively laid by the world and the devil. The diabolical disorientation has reached all levels, even the highest offices of the Church and Tradition! It is a very special grace of God to be aware today where the truth of the Church is and what God expects from us.

Dear Father, you are following in the footsteps of Archbishop Lefebvre, alone in the midst of the storm, as a true son of this bishop you have all our esteem and the assurance of our prayers.

Thank you Father Hewko for your perseverance and fidelity!

Long live Christ the King! O Mary conceived without the stain of original sin, pray for us who have recourse to you!
"So let us be confident, let us not be unprepared, let us not be outflanked, let us be wise, vigilant, fighting against those who are trying to tear the faith out of our souls and morality out of our hearts, so that we may remain Catholics, remain united to the Blessed Virgin Mary, remain united to the Roman Catholic Church, remain faithful children of the Church."- Abp. Lefebvre

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fr. Hewko's 30th Ordination Anniversary Mass - April 30, 2022 - by Stone - 05-02-2022, 05:18 AM