Abp. Viganò endorses Canadian truck drivers, calls for prayers to defeat ‘infernal’ Great Reset
In Canada, Catholic Bishops Back Tyrant as Evangelical Pastors Defy Trudeau

Complicit Clergy | February 22, 2022

Evangelical pastors and academics are warning prime minister Justin Trudeau of God’s wrath even as faithful Catholics lament the capitulation of Canada’s bishops to the nation’s tyrannical regime.

On Sunday, Archbishop of Gatineau Paul-André Durocher slammed Vatican whistleblower Abp. Carlo Maria Viganò for supporting the truckers’ peaceful protests.

“I don’t know who wrote Mgr. Viganò’s latest script, but I just want to make it clear that, as a Canadian archbishop who is close to the scene, I disagree strongly with his fabricated premise, his poor analysis and his mistaken conclusions,” Durocher tweeted.

A day before blasting Viganò, the Gatineau prelate endorsed an article by left-wing journalist Christopher Curtis claiming that the protesting truckers were a “hodgepodge of New Age healers and right-wing militants.”

Curtis, who calls abortion a “fundamental right,” also promotes legalizing cannabis for indigenous peoples.
"So let us be confident, let us not be unprepared, let us not be outflanked, let us be wise, vigilant, fighting against those who are trying to tear the faith out of our souls and morality out of our hearts, so that we may remain Catholics, remain united to the Blessed Virgin Mary, remain united to the Roman Catholic Church, remain faithful children of the Church."- Abp. Lefebvre

Messages In This Thread
RE: Abp. Viganò endorses Canadian truck drivers, calls for prayers to defeat ‘infernal... - by Stone - 02-24-2022, 09:15 AM