Our Lady of Good Success Quito Ecuador
Continued:

Sixth Apparition of Our Lady

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fs-media-cache-ak0.pinim...f=1&nofb=1]

At 3 o’clock in the morning of February 2, 1634, with her eyes fixed on the Tabernacle, Mother Mariana was praying Our Lord telling Him all the love she had for Him. After these prayers, she saw the sanctuary light, which burned before the Sacramental Jesus, go out, leaving the main sanctuary in complete darkness. Then, suddenly, she saw a celestial light illuminate the whole church. The Queen of Heaven appeared, lit the Tabernacle lamp, and approached her, presenting Herself as Mary of Good Success and explaining to her the meaning of the extinguishing of the sanctuary lamp with these words:

Quote:«The sanctuary light burning before the altar that you saw be extinguished has many meanings:

«The first reason for the lamp being extinguished is that at the end of the 19th century, and advancing into a large part of the 20th, various heresies will be propagated in this land, then a free Republic. As they come to dominate, the precious light of Faith will be extinguished in souls by the almost total corruption of customs. During this period, there will be great physical and moral catastrophes, both public and private. The small number of souls who, hidden, will conserve the treasure of the Faith and virtues will suffer an unspeakably cruel and prolonged martyrdom. Many of them will succumb to death from the violence of their suffering, and those who sacrifice themselves for their Church and Country will be counted as martyrs. In order to free men from bondage to these heresies, those whom the merciful love of My Most Holy Son will destine for that restoration will need great strength of will, constancy, valor and confidence in God. To test this faith and confidence of the just, there will be occasions in which everything will seem to be lost and paralyzed. This will be, then, the happy beginning of the complete restoration.

[Certainly Our Lady was referring to Modernism, which had a great influence at the end of the 19th century and at the beginning of the 20th century, and was defined by St. Pius X as “the synthesis of all heresies”. Progressivism, the heir of Modernism, has continued and amplified the heresies of Modernism everywhere in the Catholic Church, including Ecuador.]

«The second reason for the lamp being extinguished is that my Community, being greatly reduced in number, will be submerged in a fathomless ocean of indescribable bitterness, and will seem to be drowning in these diverse waters of tribulations. How many authentic vocations will perish because of the lack of discretion, discernment and prudence on the part of the Novice Mistresses in forming them! They should be souls of prayer and well-learned in the varied spiritual ways. Woe to those souls who will return to the Babylon of the world after having been in the secure port of this blessed Convent!

«During this unfortunate epoch, injustice will even enter here, my closed garden. Disguised under the name of false charity, it will wreak havoc in souls. The spiteful demon will try to sow discord, making use of putrid members, who, masked by the appearance of virtue, will be like decaying sepulchers emanating the pestilence of putrefaction, causing moral deaths in some and lukewarmness in others. They will thrust a two-edged sword into my faithful daughters, making them suffer a continuous and slow martyrdom. These faithful daughters will weep in secret and complain to their Lord and God, and their tears will be presented by their Guardian Angels to our Heavenly Father, asking that They shorten such dire times for love of the Divine Prisoner.

«The third reason for the lamp being extinguished is because of the spirit of impurity that will saturate the atmosphere in those times. Like a filthy ocean, it will inundate the streets, squares and public places with an astonishing liberty. There will be almost no virgin souls in the world. The delicate flower of virginity, timid and threatened by complete destruction, will shine in the distance. Taking refuge in cloisters, it will find good soil there that will take root, grow, and live, its fragrance being the delight of My Most Holy Son and the shield against Divine Ire. Without virginity, it would be necessary for fire from Heaven to fall upon these lands to purify them. In his malicious pride, the invidious and pestiferous Devil will try to intrude into even these closed gardens of the religious cloisters to make this beautiful and delicate flower wither. But I will confront him and crush his head under my feet. Alas, how sorrowful! There will be careless souls who will voluntarily deliver themselves into his claws. Others, returning to the world, will become instruments of the Devil for the loss of souls.

«The fourth reason for the lamp being extinguished is that the Masonic Sect, having infiltrated all the social classes, will be so subtle as to introduce itself into domestic ambiences in order to corrupt the children, and the Devil will glory in dining upon the exquisite delicacy of the hearts of children. During these unfortunate times, evil will assault childhood innocence. In this way, vocations to the priesthood will be lost, which will be a true calamity. It will fall to the religious groups to sustain the Church and to labor with valorous, disinterested zeal for the salvation of souls. For, during this period, the observance of the Rule will shine in communities and there will be holy ministers of the altar, hidden and beautiful souls, in whom my Most Holy Son and I will take our delight, finding them to be excellent flowers and fruits of heroic sanctity.

The impious ones will rage a cruel war against them, letting fall on them vituperations, calumnies and vexations in order to impede the fulfillment of their ministry. But they, like firm columns, will remain unswerving and will confront everything with that spirit of humility and sacrifice with which they will be vested, by virtue of the infinite merits of my Most Holy Son, Who loves them as the innermost fibers of His most holy and tender Heart. In this epoch, the Secular Clergy will be far removed from its ideal, because the Priests will be careless in their sacred duties. Lacking the divine compass, they will stray from the road traced by God for the priestly ministry and they will become attached to wealth and riches, which they will unduly strive to obtain.

How the Church will suffer on that occasion the dark night of the lack of a Prelate and Father to watch over them with paternal love, gentleness, strength, and prudence. Many priests will lose their spirit, placing their souls in great danger. Pray insistently without tiring and weep with bitter tears in the secrecy of your heart, imploring our Celestial Father that, for love of the Eucharistic Heart of my Most Holy Son and His Precious Blood shed with such generosity and by the profound bitterness and sufferings of His cruel Passion and Death, He might take pity on His Ministers and quickly bring to an end those ominous times, sending to this Church the Prelate that will restore the spirit of its Priests. My Most Holy Son and I will love this most favored son with a love of predilection, and we shall gift him with a rare capacity, a humility of heart, a docility to divine inspiration, the strength to defend the rights of the Church, and a tender and compassionate heart, so that, like another Christ, he will assist the great and the small, without despising the more unfortunate souls who ask him for light and counsel in their doubts and hardships.

With divine suavity, he will guide souls consecrated to the service of God in the cloisters, making light the yoke of the Lord, Who said, “My yoke is sweet, and my burden light”. Into his hand the scales of the Sanctuary will be placed so everything is weighed with due measure and God will be glorified. The lukewarmness of all the souls consecrated to God in the priestly and religious state will delay the coming of this Prelate and Father. This, then, will be the cause of the cursed Devil taking possession of this land, where he will achieve his victories by means of foreign and faithless people, so numerous that, like a black cloud, it will obscure the limpid heavens of the then-republic consecrated to the Most Sacred Heart of My Divine Son.

With these people, every type of vice will enter, which will attract, in their turn, every type of chastisement, such as plagues, famines, internal fighting and external disputes with other nations, and apostasy, the cause of the perdition of so many souls so dear to Jesus Christ and to me. In order to dissipate this black cloud, that prevents the Church from enjoying the clear day of liberty, there will be a formidable and frightful war, which will see the bloodshed of countrymen and of foreigners, of secular and regular priests, as well as that of religious. This night will be most horrible, for, humanly speaking, evil will seem to triumph. This, then, will mark the arrival of my hour, when I, in a marvelous way, will dethrone the proud and cursed Satan, trampling him under my feet and fettering him in the infernal abyss. Thus the Church and Country will be finally free of his cruel tyranny.

«The fifth reason for the lamp being extinguished is due to the laxity and the negligence of those who possess great wealth, who will indifferently stand by and witness the Church being oppressed, virtue being persecuted, and the triumph of evil, without piously employing their riches for the destruction of this evil and the restoration of the Faith. It is also due to the indifference of the people in allowing the Name of God to be gradually snuffed out and adhering to the spirit of evil, freely delivering themselves to the vices and passions. Alas! my chosen daughter! If it were given to you to live in this tenebrous era, you would die of sorrow to see all that I have revealed to you here take place. Most Holy Son and I have a great love for this land, our legacy, that we desire that even now the application of your sacrifices and prayers to shorten the time of such a terrible catastrophe!».

After this admirable vision, all that had been narrated by Our Lady passed before the eyes of Mother Mariana as if on a silent presentation. She was given to know the countless number of souls who would be condemned for the above-mentioned reasons. Seeing this, Mother Mariana fainted and remained to all appearances, dead there in the choir for a couple days. But Mother Mariana, miraculously woke up and lived her last year of life.
"So let us be confident, let us not be unprepared, let us not be outflanked, let us be wise, vigilant, fighting against those who are trying to tear the faith out of our souls and morality out of our hearts, so that we may remain Catholics, remain united to the Blessed Virgin Mary, remain united to the Roman Catholic Church, remain faithful children of the Church."- Abp. Lefebvre

Messages In This Thread
Our Lady of Good Success Quito Ecuador - by Stone - 02-02-2021, 10:23 AM
RE: Our Lady of Good Success Quito Ecuador - by Stone - 02-02-2021, 11:49 AM