URGENT News about the Covid-19 Vaccine
[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse1.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3...%3DApi&f=1]

Dr. Coleman is a general practitioner principal and a former Professor of Holistic Medical Sciences at the International Open University in Sri Lanka. He has an honorary DSc. He has given evidence to the House of Commons and the House of Lords in the UK.

In this video Dr. Coleman exposes a remarkable truth about the covid-19 vaccine. You must watch and share this. Click on the following link to go to Dr Coleman's website then click on the health button  http://www.vernoncoleman.com
The transcript of the video, ‘Urgent News about the Covid-19 Vaccine’

Dr Vernon Coleman MB ChB DSc FRSA

I have just seen a report from `ACIP Covid-19 Vaccine Work Group at CDC’ in the US. (ACIP stands for Advisory Committee on Immunisation Practices.)

This is a report on anaphylaxis following m-RNA covid-19 vaccine receipt, and the report includes a table headed: ‘V-Safe Active Surveillance for Covid-19 Vaccine’.

The table lists the number of registrants with a recorded first dose by December 18th as 112,807 and the number of Health Impact Events as 3,150.

Health Impact Events are defined as individuals, `unable to perform normal daily activities, unable to work, required care from doctor or health professional’.

That is 2.79%, and it is within days of receiving the vaccine.

If 60 million people in the UK have the vaccine we can, therefore, expect 1.67 million people to be unable to work, perform normal daily activities and to require care from a doctor or health professional.

If six billion people worldwide have the vaccine, we can expect 167 million people to be `unable to work, perform normal daily activities, require care from doctor or heath professional’.

And that is just the short-term effect of the vaccine. We obviously don’t know what will happen in the months and years ahead.

The link to the report is on my website. Just look for `Urgent Information about Covid-19 Vaccine’. (It has already been viewed by many thousands of visitors to this website. If the report disappears then I’m afraid that it has been `removed’ by forces outside my control.)

If anyone at the BBC or any other mainstream media outlet has any integrity left they will run this as their main news item on their next bulletin.

I am not telling anyone whether or not to have the vaccine. I am not opposed to vaccines for some odd Luddite reasons but I am pro-science and pro-truth, and I am just doing something governments won’t do: helping people make an informed choice.

That’s all I have been doing all my life and, as far as covid is concerned, since March 2020. As a reward I have been banned, libelled and sneered at by the ignorant, the prejudiced and the bought.

In my view, what this report means is that the covid-19 vaccine roll out has to be stopped now.

If it is not stopped then we know what is going on. If governments are really `guided by the science’ (as they claim to be) they have no choice.

People often say: `what can I do?

Send this video to politicians, journalists, family and friends. Anyone considering having the vaccine needs informed consent.

If you want to stop this you can. It’s up to you. You can make a difference.

Copyright Vernon Coleman December 20th 2020
Click on the following link to see the report on the CDC’s website CDC Covid-19 Vaccine

_________________________________________________________________________________

Note from Deus Vult-
I'm not sure why the link to the video in the post above isn't working but here is another link with the same 3 1/2 min. video:
http://www.thepeoplesvoice.org/TPV3/Vide...-the-covid