Project Veritas: NJ Governor Murphy to Impose State-Wide Covid Vaccine Mandates after Re-election
BREAKING: Project Veritas: Senior Advisor Reveals NJ Governor Murphy to Impose State-Wide Covid Vaccine Mandate AFTER Re-Election (VIDEO)

[Image: IMG_6857-2.jpg]

GP | October 25, 2021

Project Veritas on Monday released video of a senior campaign advisor admitting New Jersey Governor Phil Murphy will impose a state-wide Covid vaccine mandate AFTER re-election.

Phil Murphy is hiding information from the public in order to win independents, moderates and undecided voters.

Wendy Martinez, a senior advisor for Phil Murphy told a Project Veritas journalist the governor is waiting to impose the mandates until after the election because the “independents and undecided” will not vote for him if he did mandates.

“He [Murphy] is going to do it [COVID vaccine mandate], but he couldn’t do it before the elections,” Martinez said. “Because they’re [undecided and independents] all into the my rights, my sh*t,” Martinez said.

“This appears to be a top down understanding,” James O’Keefe said.

Matthew Urquijo, manager of NJ Forward said, “Once, you know, we have a win, he’s like, ‘Alright, guns blazing,” like, who cares? I’m in it, let’s do the mandates, let’s do this, XY and Z.”

"So let us be confident, let us not be unprepared, let us not be outflanked, let us be wise, vigilant, fighting against those who are trying to tear the faith out of our souls and morality out of our hearts, so that we may remain Catholics, remain united to the Blessed Virgin Mary, remain united to the Roman Catholic Church, remain faithful children of the Church."- Abp. Lefebvre