News Reporters Stalk Christians Worshipping at Church to Enforce COVID Mandates
DYSTOPIAN: News Reporters Stalk Christians Worshipping at Church to Enforce COVID Mandates
Doesn’t get much more Orwellian than this!
[Image: Church-crackdown-1200x630.png]

Big League Politics | Nov 30, 2020

A reporter with the Canadian Broadcasting Company (CBC) posted a video of herself stalking Christian church attendees on Sunday in order to enforce COVID-19 mandates against the followers of Jesus Christ.

Georgina Smyth, an Australian reporter working for BBC News Vancouver, stalked over 60 Christians, who she claims are in violation of an edict banning church gatherings.

“I counted more than 60 people inside this church in Chilliwack, a bold breach of PHO orders to suspend gatherings due to record high Covid cases. Another church nearby was visited by RCMP. Unfortunately both religious leaders decline to speak with us on camera,” Smyth wrote in her tweet.

The video can be seen here:
Quote:I counted more than 60 people inside this church in Chilliwack, a bold breach of PHO orders to suspend gatherings due to record high Covid cases. Another church nearby was visited by RCMP. Unfortunately both religious leaders decline to speak with us on camera. ⁦@cbcnewsbcpic.twitter.com/076COasRbX
— GeorginaSmyth (@GeorgieSmyth) November 29, 2020

A different church in the Canadian province of British Columbia was fined $2,300 for holding illegal worship services over the weekend.

“This is probably ground zero for the churches standing up. There is a movement afoot to ensure that more churches also start to defy Bonnie Henry’s orders.” said Kari Simpson, who is protesting the government persecution of Christians.

Simpson is up in arms about Provincial Health Officer Dr. Bonnie Henry’s decision to ban church gatherings but keep liquor stores open throughout the COVID-19 pandemic. These rules and regulations make no sense, and the public is slowly becoming enraged as a result.

Big League Politics has reported on the war against Christianity in Canada, which predates the COVID-19 pandemic by a wide margin:
Quote:A Christian pastor named David Lynn was arrested and charged with disturbing the peace with “derogatory comments” on Tuesday for preaching the word of God on a street corner at Church-Wellesley Village in Toronto, ON.

After the disciple of Christ was harassed by a group of unruly protesters, he was hauled off in handcuffs by law enforcement because preaching the Gospel was considered to be a criminal violation.

The LGBT mob cheered on as the man was dragged away in handcuffs, a sign of things to come if their perverse agenda continues unabated…

“It’s unfortunate that I am subject to this kind of discrimination and bullying and marginalization simply for saying God loves you, there is hope for you, I accept you and tolerate you. I shouldn’t be in this position, I didn’t do anything illegal,” Lynn said following his arrest. He is now out on bond.

Lynn was shown on the video saying frequently that “God is love,” and that he doesn’t hate anyone. This didn’t stop the police from apprehending him anyway.

“I didn’t know this was the start of the pride month…I didn’t say anything specific to the LGBTQ community, it’s all on live stream,” he said to reporters.

Lynn believes that the LGBT protesters and other hostile anti-Christians throughout his country want him to “stay in the closet” about his Christian beliefs. His arrest will send a chilling effect to others who want to preach the word of Christ in the liberal-dominated country.
“It looked as though they had an event waiting for me, and they had some form of hatred against me,” Lynn said.

Lynn is now banned from being anywhere near the areas of Bloor Street, Yonge Street, Carlton Street and Jarvis Street on conditions of his bond. He is also banned from being near any Pride event, as he is now a second-class citizen in globalist-occupied Canada.

Meanwhile, the legislature is working to expand laws against free speech, with the “Prohibiting Hate-Promoting Demonstrations at Queen’s Park Act, 2019,” being considered by Ontario lawmakers. It would ban any demonstration, rally or other activity that is deemed hateful by the government from being permissible on legislative grounds. If you don’t think that will apply to Christian speech, just ask David Lynn.

The war on Christianity is a massive part of the globalist agenda. After they have criminalized the truth of Jesus Christ in Canada, they will set their sights on the United States.
"So let us be confident, let us not be unprepared, let us not be outflanked, let us be wise, vigilant, fighting against those who are trying to tear the faith out of our souls and morality out of our hearts, so that we may remain Catholics, remain united to the Blessed Virgin Mary, remain united to the Roman Catholic Church, remain faithful children of the Church."- Abp. Lefebvre