Please pray for the seriously ill Fr. Chazal
Taken from here [slightly adapted]: 

PRAYERS FOR THE SERIOUSLY SICK FATHER CHAZAL
Father Chazal, superior of the Company of Mary St Pius X, has just published the following message:

Dear faithful,

As I told you, what we could expect, in the long term, from Covid vaccines, was the formation of more severe and dangerous pathogens.

What I didn't expect was that one of them would catch me. I now have severe pneumonia, my lungs are more and more damaged, but if I don't move, and with the help of our good doctor here, their condition is stable.

My last resort is ivermectin, one of the effective drugs sidelined by criminal governments today. My uncle, Father Aulagnier, recently died because he was denied this prescription. I don't want to follow the same path. Pray that it is not too late for the ivermectin to attack the virus.

[Image: IMAGE%2B2021-08-05%2B09%253A10%253A42.jpg]

I'm not saying goodbye to you yet, but God's holy will be done anyway.

Francois Chazal +
"So let us be confident, let us not be unprepared, let us not be outflanked, let us be wise, vigilant, fighting against those who are trying to tear the faith out of our souls and morality out of our hearts, so that we may remain Catholics, remain united to the Blessed Virgin Mary, remain united to the Roman Catholic Church, remain faithful children of the Church."- Abp. Lefebvre
My family is praying for Fr. Chazal! Christ, have mercy! Blessed, Virgin Mary, pray for Fr. Chazal