Prayers to the Precious Blood
Prayer to the Precious Blood, Invoking the Help of Mary

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fcatholic4lifeblog.files...%3D951&f=1]

O Sacred Blood, that flowed so copiously seven times for my salvation, I love Thee, I praise Thee, I adore Thee with the deepest feeling of gratitude! The purest fountain from which Thou didst flow makes Thy memory so sweet. O Precious Blood, with trumpet tones Thou speakest to me of the love of my God and Redeemer. How I deplore my coldness and indifference towards Thee! Now, at last, I wish to return love for love, blood for blood, if necessary. As often as my pulse beats, it shall greet Thee, Thou sweet Guest of my soul, and shall return to the arteries warmed and purified by Thy love. As long as the blood courses through my veins, it shall flow only for love of Thee; it shall circulate only for Thy interests and it shall turn cold and stand still only because I am about to love Thee in eternity. Oh, let this stream of Thy love flow through every heart and inebriate it with holy joy!

My dearest Mother Mary, I beseech Thee with confidence, obtain for me, although thy unworthy child, the blessing of God the Father, by covering me with the merits of thy Son Jesus, that I may regain my eternal birthright in Heaven. Clothe me every evening, Sweet Lady of Mt. Carmel, but especially on the eve of my life, with the "Dyed Garments" of the Precious Blood. Amen.

Source
"So let us be confident, let us not be unprepared, let us not be outflanked, let us be wise, vigilant, fighting against those who are trying to tear the faith out of our souls and morality out of our hearts, so that we may remain Catholics, remain united to the Blessed Virgin Mary, remain united to the Roman Catholic Church, remain faithful children of the Church."- Abp. Lefebvre
Ejaculation to be Said in Reparation for Blasphemies

[Image: ?u=http%3A%2F%2F4.bp.blogspot.com%2F_xa9...f=1&nofb=1]

St. Ignatius: How few there are who avail themselves of the precious Blood of Jesus to purchase their salvation!

Eternal Father, by the most precious Blood of Jesus Christ, glorify His most holy name, according to the intention and the desires of His adorable Heart.

(Indulgence of 300 days. --Pius X, 1908)
"So let us be confident, let us not be unprepared, let us not be outflanked, let us be wise, vigilant, fighting against those who are trying to tear the faith out of our souls and morality out of our hearts, so that we may remain Catholics, remain united to the Blessed Virgin Mary, remain united to the Roman Catholic Church, remain faithful children of the Church."- Abp. Lefebvre
[Image: ?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mariansisters.com%2F...f=1&nofb=1]

Offering of the Precious Blood

Eternal Father, I offer You the Most Precious Blood of Jesus Christ in Atonement for my sins, and in supplication for the holy souls in purgatory and for the needs of Holy Church.

(500 days indulgence. An indulgence of 3 years if recited during the month of July)

✠ ✠ ✠

Devout Aspiration to the Precious Blood
(An Indulgence of 100 days)

Glory be to Jesus!
Who in bitter pains
Poured for me the life-blood
From His sacred veins.

Grace and life eternal
In that blood I find:
Blessed be His compassion,
Infinitely kind!

Blessed through endless ages
Be the precious stream,
Which from endless torment
Doth the world redeem.

There the fainting spirit
Drinks of life her fill.
There, as in a fountain,
Laves herself at will.

O the blood of Christ!
It soothes the Father's ire,
Opes the gate of heaven,
Quells eternal fire.

Abel's blood for vengeance
Pleaded to the skies;
But the blood of Jesus
For our pardon cries.

Oft as it is sprinkled
On our guilty hearts,
Satan in confusion,
Terror-struck, departs.

Oft as earth exulting
Wafts its praise on high,
Hell with terror trembles,
Heaven is filled with joy.

Lift ye, then, your voices,
Swell the mighty flood;
Louder still and louder,
Praise the precious blood!

✠ ✠ ✠

Invocations and Prayers

O Father! O Son! O Holy Ghost!
O most holy Trinity! O Jesus! O Mary!
Blessed angels, and all ye saints of heaven! obtain for me these graces which I ask through the most precious blood of Jesus Christ:

1. To do always the will of God.
2. To be always united with God.
3. To think only of God.
4. To love only God.
5. To do everything for God.
6. To seek only the glory of God.
7. To become a saint solely for God.
8. To know well my nothingness.
9. To know always more and more the will of God.
10. (Here ask for some particular grace which you may desire to obtain.)

Mary most holy! offer to the eternal Father the most precious blood of Jesus Christ for my soul, for the holy souls in purgatory, for the wants of holy Church, for the conversion of sinners, and for the whole world.

Then say the Glory be to the Father three times, in honor of the most precious blood of Jesus Christ, the Hail Mary once, to Mary, Mother of Sorrows, and once the Requiem Aeternam, for the souls in purgatory.

(An Indulgence of 300 days, once a day)

✠ ✠ ✠

Prayer to Jesus

We therefore pray Thee, help Thy servants: Whom Thou hast redeemed with thy precious Blood.

(Indulgence of 300 days)

✠ ✠ ✠

Prayer of Petition

Lord Jesus Christ, who camest down from heaven to earth from the bosom of the Father, and didst shed Thy Precious Blood for the remission of our sins: we humbly beseech Thee, that in the day of judgment we may deserve to hear, standing at Thy right hand: "Come, ye blessed." Who livest and reignest forever and ever. Amen.

(ROMAN MISSAL: Indulgence of 5 years)
Litany of the Most Precious Blood

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse1.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3...ipo=images]

Lord, have mercy on us.
Christ, have mercy on us.
Lord, have mercy on us.
Christ, hear us.
Christ, graciously hear us.

God, the Father of Heaven, have mercy on us.
God the Son, Redeemer of the world, have mercy on us.
God, the Holy Ghost, have mercy on us.
Holy Trinity, One God, have mercy on us.

Blood of Christ, only-begotten Son of the Eternal Father, save us.
Blood of Christ, Incarnate Word of God, save us.
Blood of Christ, of the New and Eternal Testament, save us.
Blood of Christ, falling upon the earth in the Agony, save us.
Blood of Christ, shed profusely in the Scourging, save us.
Blood of Christ, flowing forth in the Crowning with Thorns, save us.
Blood of Christ, poured out on the Cross, save us.
Blood of Christ, price of our salvation, save us.
Blood of Christ, without which there is no forgiveness, save us.
Blood of Christ, Eucharistic drink and refreshment of souls, save us.
Blood of Christ, stream of mercy, save us.
Blood of Christ, victor over demons, save us.
Blood of Christ, courage of Martyrs, save us.
Blood of Christ, strength of Confessors, save us.
Blood of Christ, bringing forth Virgins, save us.
Blood of Christ, help of those in peril, save us.
Blood of Christ, relief of the burdened, save us.
Blood of Christ, solace in sorrow, save us.
Blood of Christ, hope of the penitent, save us.
Blood of Christ, consolation of the dying, save us.
Blood of Christ, peace and tenderness of hearts, save us.
Blood of Christ, pledge of eternal life, save us.
Blood of Christ, freeing souls from purgatory, save us.
Blood of Christ, most worthy of all glory and honor, save us.

Lamb of God, Who takest away the sins of the world, spare us, O Lord!
Lamb of God, Who takest away the sins of the world, graciously hear us, O Lord!
Lamb of God, Who takest away the sins of the world, have mercy on us.

V. Thou hast redeemed us, O LORD, in Thy Blood.
R. And made us, for our God, a kingdom.

Let us pray. Almighty and everlasting God, Who didst appoint Thine only-begotten Son the Redeemer of the world, and hast willed to be appeased by His Blood; grant unto us, we beseech Thee, so to venerate (with solemn worship) the price of our redemption, and by its power be so defended against the evils of this life, that we may enjoy the fruit thereof forevermore in Heaven. Through the same Our Lord Jesus Christ, Thy Son, Who liveth and reigneth with Thee in the unity of the Holy Ghost, God, world without end. R. Amen.