Pamela Acker & Homeopathy
In this video, Pamela Acker basically says homeopathy is from the occult. 

(04-19-2021, 03:36 PM)Ruthy Wrote: In this video, Pamela Acker basically says homeopathy is from the occult. 

Pamela Acker is illogical in this video concerning homeopathy. She is basically saying homeopathy is from satan, because Samual Hahnemann was a freemason and he uses a ritual (shaking God's created substance in water so many times for dilution). Since when are rituals bad? I shake things all the time to mix. Hahnemann took God's created substance, diluted it down and discovered that a person can take the diluted form and have healing. How can there be evil in that?
Ruthy, 

I appreciate you bringing this up. hadn't really paid much attention to this topic before.

I'll admit I don't know much about homeopathy. I've long heard it has done an abundance of good? And I am no fan of 'conventional medicine' except in emergency situations, such as trauma, heart attacks, etc. The thing about conventional medicine is that it seeks to exclude the medicinal qualities of God's creation while homeopathy seeks to utilize them.

But my concerns with homeopathy is that it is well embraced by the occult movement (the poet Yeats, for example was a big fan). 

Not to say that occultists don't try to distort the goodness in Creation whenever and wherever they can but the whole thing leaves me a bit wary. Same with Reiki, acupuncture, etc. These are all embraced by the New Age movement. Perhaps the medical advice from St. Hildegard of Bingen (her Physica) is probably more helpful?

At the end of the day, I think one must choose their homeopath very carefully. There are so many traps and snares out there.

P.S. I found this article helpful, by an ex-New Ager who writes about how the occult uses homeopathy 
https://ourspiritualquest.com/2017/05/22...ontenegro/
(04-23-2021, 09:41 AM)Thomas Wrote: Ruthy, 

I appreciate you bringing this up. hadn't really paid much attention to this topic before.

I'll admit I don't know much about homeopathy. I've long heard it has done an abundance of good? And I am no fan of 'conventional medicine' except in emergency situations, such as trauma, heart attacks, etc. The thing about conventional medicine is that it seeks to exclude the medicinal qualities of God's creation while homeopathy seeks to utilize them.

But my concerns with homeopathy is that it is well embraced by the occult movement (the poet Yeats, for example was a big fan). 

Not to say that occultists don't try to distort the goodness in Creation whenever and wherever they can but the whole thing leaves me a bit wary. Same with Reiki, acupuncture, etc. These are all embraced by the New Age movement. Perhaps the medical advice from St. Hildegard of Bingen (her Physica) is probably more helpful?

At the end of the day, I think one must choose their homeopath very carefully. There are so many traps and snares out there.

P.S. I found this article helpful, by an ex-New Ager who writes about how the occult uses homeopathy 
https://ourspiritualquest.com/2017/05/22...ontenegro/

Thomas, 

Anything good can be used with evil intentions. The new agers use herbs, does that make herbs bad because  new agers use them?

How does using God's created substance and diluting it down make it evil? Or suspect to being something from the occult?